Any '09 WINE bags?

Foxy9

Jun 2, 2009
Have you seen designers with a nice Wine color in their '09 F/W ??
I have tried to find something similar to Rebecca Minkoff's Wine, but can't seem find anything. I love how it looks with gold hardware!

marc by marc jacobs has a really pretty wine color for fall.

986101_fpx.tif

I love Belen Echandia's wine glossy...it literally turns into the silkiest leather ever! Here's a pic of my bag -- you can get any of BE's bags in this color, though:

IMG_1550-1.jpg

IMG_1553-1.jpg

BE also has a wine pebbled glossy leather (a thicker leather, with more of a "grape" undertone), plus a port pebbled glossy leather (a true wine, darker and with less of a pink undertone than the wine pictured here). HTH! :smile:

Attachments

• th_IMG_1550-1.jpg
    th_IMG_1550-1.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 41
  • th_IMG_1553-1.jpg
    th_IMG_1553-1.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 50
IA with Botkier's Logan line! The colour is Burgundy, and it looks gorgeous from the pics I've seen. BE's wines are nice too, although their Wine Pebbled Glossy really is very purplish and grape-y.

My favourite wine has to be Ignes's Tinted Wine, though. It's a leather that they always carry, but it's a classic for a reason! ;) The leather's very soft and puddley even when new and just about scratch-proof and water-resistant, and the colour is just stunning. :cloud9:

attachment.php

Close-up of the leather:
attachment.php

Most colour-accurate pic:
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0032.JPG
    IMG_0032.JPG
    192.4 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_9655.JPG
    IMG_9655.JPG
    174.1 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_9699.JPG
    IMG_9699.JPG
    162.4 KB · Views: 187
marc by marc jacobs has a really pretty wine color for fall.

images.bloomingdales.com/is/image/BLM/products/1/optimized/986101_fpx.tif?wid=325&qlt=90,0&layer=comp&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bilin&op_usm=0.7,1.0,0.5,0&fmt=jpeg
I saw this one and it's so pretty. I just wish it was a little lighter and the long strap a bit longer.

IA with Botkier's Logan line! The colour is Burgundy, and it looks gorgeous from the pics I've seen. BE's wines are nice too, although their Wine Pebbled Glossy really is very purplish and grape-y.

My favourite wine has to be Ignes's Tinted Wine, though. It's a leather that they always carry, but it's a classic for a reason! ;) The leather's very soft and puddley even when new and just about scratch-proof and water-resistant, and the colour is just stunning. :cloud9:

attachment.php

Close-up of the leather:
attachment.php

Most colour-accurate pic:
attachment.php

OH I LOVE this too! Is that leather as soft, lush and pliable as it looks in the picture?????