Any '09 WINE bags?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Have you seen designers with a nice Wine color in their '09 F/W ??
    I have tried to find something similar to Rebecca Minkoff's Wine, but can't seem find anything. I love how it looks with gold hardware!

2. marc by marc jacobs has a really pretty wine color for fall.

[​IMG]

3. I really like this Botkier Logan satchel, Luna Boston is taking pre-orders for it right now.

[​IMG]

Linda

4. I love *** RM wine Nikki....still lookin for one though.

5. That is STUNNING! :nuts:

6. Isn't it! I'm going to try and hold out for a better deal than full price but it's hard...:sweatdrop:

Linda

7. Botkier Logan Shopper is also a good choice from their Fall line...it's on my short list.

8. I love Belen Echandia's wine glossy...it literally turns into the silkiest leather ever! Here's a pic of my bag -- you can get any of BE's bags in this color, though:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BE also has a wine pebbled glossy leather (a thicker leather, with more of a "grape" undertone), plus a port pebbled glossy leather (a true wine, darker and with less of a pink undertone than the wine pictured here). HTH! :smile:

Attached Files:

9. IA with Botkier's Logan line! The colour is Burgundy, and it looks gorgeous from the pics I've seen. BE's wines are nice too, although their Wine Pebbled Glossy really is very purplish and grape-y.

My favourite wine has to be Ignes's Tinted Wine, though. It's a leather that they always carry, but it's a classic for a reason! ;) The leather's very soft and puddley even when new and just about scratch-proof and water-resistant, and the colour is just stunning. :cloud9:

[​IMG]

Close-up of the leather:
    [​IMG]

Most colour-accurate pic:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. I saw this one and it's so pretty. I just wish it was a little lighter and the long strap a bit longer.

11. i love that mbmj color!

12. OH I LOVE this too! Is that leather as soft, lush and pliable as it looks in the picture?????

13. check bonanzle or ecrater for rm wine- I think there are at least 5 right now.

14. That Botkier bag is tdf. The color of the MBMJ bag is my favorite shade listed so far.