Antigona: Small or Medium?

Congrats - that is such a gorgeous bag! Can't wait to see your reveal and hear your thoughts!

I'm in the same boat...debating on the small vs the medium. I'm 5'6" so probably should go medium for my frame, yet so many pics I see it just looks too big. So please update this thread when you get it!!!!

Thank you! I love the color and hardware. I will post pics as soon as it arrives.

Well the picture I posted of the blonde salad wearing the small Antigona, I believe she is 5' 9" or something like that. She is very tall. There is also a girl on this forum who is 5' 10" with a small Antigona. Lots of taller girls are getting the small size. So I suppose it depends how you want it to look. I think it's pretty cute in the smaller version, very structured.

Also this girl is 5' 6" and has the small size. http://songofstyle.blogspot.com/search?q=antigona
Quite like her blog.

Thank you! I love the color and hardware. I will post pics as soon as it arrives.

Well the picture I posted of the blonde salad wearing the small Antigona, I believe she is 5' 9" or something like that. She is very tall. There is also a girl on this forum who is 5' 10" with a small Antigona. Lots of taller girls are getting the small size. So I suppose it depends how you want it to look. I think it's pretty cute in the smaller version, very structured.

Also this girl is 5' 6" and has the small size. http://songofstyle.blogspot.com/search?q=antigona
Quite like her blog.

Thanks for the link - that bag is swoon-worthy, and you're right...totally suits her frame. Egad...I want a red one SSSSSOOOOO much. Must be patient.....:sweatdrop:

Thanks for the link - that bag is swoon-worthy, and you're right...totally suits her frame. Egad...I want a red one SSSSSOOOOO much. Must be patient.....:sweatdrop:

I know it looks fabulous on her. Also if you want you can always shoot that blogger an email. She is very sweet, she helped me when I bought my first Alexander Wang bag.

Red is definitely next on my list! Though I need a save first :P Too much bag buying in the last month. :graucho:

Robyn Loraine said:
I will probably go for medium for my next Antigona (in red perhaps?). I really wanted the navy with gold hw and i could only find that in a small, I also wanted my navy bag to be a bit smaller than my other bags. I carry very little with me most days (yet I always buy huge bags!) but I also like carrying bags by their straps (though I do think the pictures I've seen with people carrying it by the handles is very elegant). Hope it works!

I hope so too, but if u hold it by the handles, then u are all good. Antigona is gorgeous in navy. im sure u will love it.

randr21 said:
I hope so too, but if u hold it by the handles, then u are all good. Antigona is gorgeous in navy. im sure u will love it.

I am probably going to try to hold it by the shoulder strap. It'd the same length as my medium pandoras handle which I tried on over my winter coats with no problem. If I push the handles back I dont think it'd be an issue, like the blonde salad did. Hope it works :smile:

I'm 5' 9" and just bought the small antigona. I was convinced I needed the medium because of my height, but when I tried it on, it just felt really big. I'm struggling a bit with the small bc it feels "wrong" to me because I'm tall, but I test drove it yesterday, and I kinda think it works! I wish there was an in-between size. Sounds silly, but the two extra inches in width and height really make a big difference. Where are the pics of the 5' 9" blonde salad with the small antigona? Would love to see it. I think Megs (Purse Forum founder) also has a small Antigona in pink, and she's even taller than me!

I'm 5' 9" and just bought the small antigona. I was convinced I needed the medium because of my height, but when I tried it on, it just felt really big. I'm struggling a bit with the small bc it feels "wrong" to me because I'm tall, but I test drove it yesterday, and I kinda think it works! I wish there was an in-between size. Sounds silly, but the two extra inches in width and height really make a big difference. Where are the pics of the 5' 9" blonde salad with the small antigona? Would love to see it. I think Megs (Purse Forum founder) also has a small Antigona in pink, and she's even taller than me!

Oddly, now they have a "duffle" size

View attachment 3442598