Antigona for fall, oxblood and mustard colors..

GivenchyLuc

Apr 16, 2013
Ever since I read the prefall thread and took one look at the oxblood and mustard colored Antigona...well, I want one! I called around and surprisingly it appears they are expected in store end of July or August. Anyone else thinking of purchasing from the fall offerings?

Those are two amazing colors! I have my eye on the oxblood. Don't have that color in my family but gotta think if it will be redundant with my bottle green. I will skip the mustard cuz I already have yellow. I have already seen the fall stuff come out. So crazy considering summer just started.

Great thread idea GivLuc............OK......... well, here is my deal......... I have been waiting, ever so patiently waiting, for a Givenchy blue that is more of a blue jean blue, you know that blue that has a bit of grey in it, perfect neutral, goes with everything..... Previous seasons I have loved the blues they have come out with such as Moroccan Blue, the Sky Blue, the Bright Blue, please forgive if I am not stating the names exactly right......they were so gorgeous and I considered them, but in the end could not pull the trigger because with my coloring I am LONGING for this blue jean blue in my head.

I am wondering...... if this FW blue that we have seen pictures of, will be the Givenchy blue of my dreams (LOL)

With that said, I totally agree with you HRHsunnie and GivLuc, that Oxblood looks to die for.........and seems that it would blend with everything (and more practical than my blue right? Very little color transfer risk).

I also have died over that Grey Croc.........man!

p.s. I may post this on the AW thread too, but if anyone sees the FW blue in real life, would they please describe it to me? :tender: I would be ever so grateful. :cutesy:

p.s.s. If you got to the end of my long post, I thank you for that too, LOL. Now you know the handbag thoughts that rattle around in my head.

The oxblood is gorgeous and it's tempting, but like LoveHandbags!, I'm going gaga for the new blue. It's the blue shade I've been dreaming of. I really am coveting the small blue nubuck Antigona. I haven't seen the blue yet in real life, though, but I'm betting it's even better than the pictures. :yahoo::yahoo:

Oh, I agree the blue is wonderful. I already have the moroccan blue Luc so I will probably pass on it...but it is lovely. The nubuck version is also pretty great...does anyone else worry about nubuck in regards to keeping it perfect?

Oh, I agree the blue is wonderful. I already have the moroccan blue Luc so I will probably pass on it...but it is lovely. The nubuck version is also pretty great...does anyone else worry about nubuck in regards to keeping it perfect?
There was a thread about this in the past few weeks (but I can't seem to find it) with regard to the grey croc embossed nubuck Anti. I asked the owner and she said that nubuck has been easy to care for. Made me feel better about owning a nubuck bag. I think regular suede would be more difficult than nubuck.

Eeek! I really love the small grainy goat Mustard Antigona! Med Blue (nubuck or grainy goat) is lovely - great soft gentle blue. Have not seen the oxblood irl nor the mustard tho.
Givenchy Antigona small grainy goat Mustard FW2014.jpg