Anteprima Bags? where to buy?

Nordstrom has the original bucket bag by Anteprima-Nueve as their bag of the month for December. It is a heavy woven nylon bucket style hobo with leather trim and chunky gold hardware. Special price for December $165.00. I just got the apricot. They also have green, purple, blue, black, and a golden yellow. They are really nice!

It's available in Singapore as well. In addition to the store in Raffles City that Leilani mentioned, they have a boutique in Takashimaya at Ngee Ann City. Oh, and I think they may also have a store in Paragon, though I'm not 100% sure.

Unintentional bump, but I love these bags and always wanted to own one. After i stopped a lady in the street to ask her about hers I forgot the name. A few months later I saw one hanging in a boutique near my house. Then I searched for them on ebay, turns out with a little searching they can be found everywhere.

They opened a boutique about a year ago in Ala Moana Center in Honolulu, Hawaii. They look cute, but they're basically a plastic version of the orignal Sak bags. Kind of pricey too.