another Wealth Challenged reveal!! One free, and one less than $65!!

wigglytuff

Love & Hermes
O.G.
Aug 10, 2008
New York
so take your guess will i take the pics!

what do you think i got for less $65 new on ebay and Free at the boutique!!

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
Did you get the scarf cards free from H boutique (I was given a pack on Sat)

and for $65...

Did you get a real horse-bit snaffle to wear as a belt buckle. Or a leather bag charm perhaps?

I wanna see! Show and tell!!!

wigglytuff

Love & Hermes
O.G.
Aug 10, 2008
New York
first the free one---- embossing monogram

i love the monogram... i tried and i tried to get a good picture of it to show much much it just adds to it and now the colors go so well together and it really takes it up a notch from a really cool notebook to a really stunning notebook!

wigglytuff

Love & Hermes
O.G.
Aug 10, 2008
New York
Did you get the scarf cards free from H boutique (I was given a pack on Sat)

and for $65...

Did you get a real horse-bit snaffle to wear as a belt buckle. Or a leather bag charm perhaps?

I wanna see! Show and tell!!!
now, but i will make sure to ask for them when i go next time!!

HermesFSH

O.G.
Feb 5, 2009
first the free one---- embossing monogram

i love the monogram... i tried and i tried to get a good picture of it to show much much it just adds to it and now the colors go so well together and it really takes it up a notch from a really cool notebook to a really stunning notebook!
The monogram looks great and makes the agenda look really special. Congratulations! Do all H stores offer this service, do you know?

Now onto the reveal! :smile:

wigglytuff

Love & Hermes
O.G.
Aug 10, 2008
New York
The monogram looks great and makes the agenda look really special. Congratulations! Do all H stores offer this service, do you know?

Now onto the reveal! :smile:
i think all the big ones do, but i dont know about the small ones with one level and very limited selections...

wigglytuff

Love & Hermes
O.G.
Aug 10, 2008
New York

it is the breakfast cup!!! so jummy!!! my first ebay item is also my first (but not last) china piece from hermes!!!

pamella

Hermes, Je T'aime
O.G.
Mar 16, 2009
Wow, great haul! Beautiful agenda and LOVE the breakfast cup! It will make mornings
sooo special. Love how the design at the bottom of the cup. I am really loving their
china! Congrats!

Diva999

O.G.
Sep 16, 2007
Wiggly-It's great that you got a great deal on it!The Ulysses looks fab with your initials too!!Cute to hear your adding mugs to the mix:smile: