Another tpf pouch reveal

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well here i am again just cant keep away can i:lol:
    but this time its a little different.
    Ive swapped my trippy tiger pouch with a lovely tpf member for this pouch.
    Ive always liked it but as they are discontinued it is quite hard to get hold of one but thanks to this lovely lady i have it now.
    A pouch which one though? Its very striking and looks fab.
    Have a guess as im going out and will be back to see if there are any correct answers upon my return;

2. Could it be one of the pastel neon wonderland pouches?? I missed out buying one of those and I love them...:smile:

3. Something in eggplant?

Haven't got a clue really!! :biggrin:

4. Hmmm tricky - cos there's not a lot to go on! I'm thinking maybe a Peace and Love pouch, or one of the tooled Darwin pouches that came with the smaller tooled bags (Prairie?)

5. Nope

6. Nope.

7. I was going to get the love and peace good guessing Plemont. I have the tooled pouch already.

8. Here it is the Mitzy pouch in purple leopard.
    Its so colourful. I loved the mitzy in this but so the mitzy doesnt suit me as i thought it would. The tote anyway its just too big so this will do nicely.
    Its more purple than blue.

MITZY POUCH IN PURPLE LEOPARD..jpg
  9. I like this alot!....lovely hun!...:love:

10. Thanx Rox ive always like this for some reason could never find one though and found this by chance.
    Its so funky and bright.;)

11. Too true....It's nice to have a little brightness as the days get shorter and darker lol!....:biggrin:

12. I love this, J.A.N!! So bright and cheerful - congratulations!! :biggrin:

13. Lovely pouch J.A.N

14. Too right.:giggles:

15. Thanx and i love the shearling/suede bays is it in your avatar very different.