Another tpf pouch reveal

J.A.N.

Designer Crazy
O.G.
Nov 6, 2010
Well here i am again just cant keep away can i:lol:
but this time its a little different.
Ive swapped my trippy tiger pouch with a lovely tpf member for this pouch.
Ive always liked it but as they are discontinued it is quite hard to get hold of one but thanks to this lovely lady i have it now.
A pouch which one though? Its very striking and looks fab.
Have a guess as im going out and will be back to see if there are any correct answers upon my return;

Well here i am again just cant keep away can i:lol:
but this time its a little different.
Ive swapped my trippy tiger pouch with a lovely tpf member for this pouch.
Ive always liked it but as they are discontinued it is quite hard to get hold of one but thanks to this lovely lady i have it now.
A pouch which one though? Its very striking and looks fab.
Have a guess as im going out and will be back to see if there are any correct answers upon my return;
Could it be one of the pastel neon wonderland pouches?? I missed out buying one of those and I love them...:smile:

Hmmm tricky - cos there's not a lot to go on! I'm thinking maybe a Peace and Love pouch, or one of the tooled Darwin pouches that came with the smaller tooled bags (Prairie?)

Hmmm tricky - cos there's not a lot to go on! I'm thinking maybe a Peace and Love pouch, or one of the tooled Darwin pouches that came with the smaller tooled bags (Prairie?)

I was going to get the love and peace good guessing Plemont. I have the tooled pouch already.

Here it is the Mitzy pouch in purple leopard.
Its so colourful. I loved the mitzy in this but so the mitzy doesnt suit me as i thought it would. The tote anyway its just too big so this will do nicely.
Its more purple than blue.

Attachments

• MITZY POUCH IN PURPLE LEOPARD..jpg
    MITZY POUCH IN PURPLE LEOPARD..jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 240
Here it is the Mitzy pouch in purple leopard.
Its so colourful. I loved the mitzy in this but so the mitzy doesnt suit me as i thought it would. The tote anyway its just too big so this will do nicely.
Its more purple than blue.

I love this, J.A.N!! So bright and cheerful - congratulations!! :biggrin: