Another Target Find...

shoeguru3

Feb 3, 2008
I just came back from Target with a cute Bowler Bag in black with white piping. It was from the Isaac Mizrahi for Target line and it was only 35.00. They had it in white as well. It's a nice size knock about bag and I liked the way it looked. I wish I could post a picture. I like shopping at Target do you?

I abso-freakin-lutely LOVE target!! I can spend hours there just looking around at everything. You can always find something you didnt even know you needed there! Even if you are just going for 1 thing you will end up with 20!

Congrats on your great find!

I love Target! Last time I was there I saw white leather bags, but they are not up on the website yet(that I know of). I am so scared of white bags looking dirty, but for about $30 I might give it a go. :tup:

I am sorry I don't have a clue how to post a picture. I wish I could because it's a cute bag.

When you respond there should be a button that says manage attachments, you can upload from your computer and the picture should show up as a thumbnail. if that option is not htere, hit go advanced and scroll down to the manage attachment button :biggrin:

I abso-freakin-lutely LOVE target!! I can spend hours there just looking around at everything. You can always find something you didnt even know you needed there! Even if you are just going for 1 thing you will end up with 20!

Congrats on your great find!

haha i always end up spending way too much time at target. but i really try not to get sucked into buying things i don't absolutely need:girlsigh: