another pink accessories reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i'm sure glad i decided to check out mulberry's site last week to see what latest stuff they carry. and i couldn't be more happier after seeing the pretty pink accessories so i came here as fast as i could type to check out comparison pics. so thanks ladies your pictures alone enabled me to splurge on pretty accessories! ;)

first up mitzy zip pouch in peony pink leopard print (which i've seen some of you already have). she's by far the largest pouch i own and you can def cram anything in it!

[​IMG]

cookie bracelet in neon pink patent (it's my substitute for the cookie dog keyring that i missed)

[​IMG]

and this cute sticker sheet. does anyone of you know if it's a vday gift or it's common for them to include a gift for making a purchase at their online store?

[​IMG]

hopefully they don't run out of the heart coin purses before i make my next purchase! thanks again ladies! :kiss:

2. Very cute! Congratulations! :woohoo:

3. Very nice! Love the color. Congrats!

4. Wow, fab purchases beauty k addict! Would love to have the pouch as a big sis to the purse and the bracelet is stunning!

5. #5 Feb 11, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2010
    Congratulations, the pouch is a great size isn't it? And I love the cookie bracelet, nice and bright :smile:

I got the stickers too when ordering accessories from the online shop, but didn't get any when I bought my latest bag...maybe it's just on accessories?

6. Love your choices...!

7. Gorgeous! I need to have one Pink Leopard something too...!! Congrats :yahoo:

8. cute items!

9. Oehhh that looks really good!!!

10. two gorgeous pink pieces! Congrats!

11. Gorgeous pouch! :drool: Cute bracelet too!

12. Well done, congrats!

13. Great items, very pretty! Congrats xx

14. bka ,I love your splurge on prettys.

So far I have had the stickers with my online purchases,whatever I have bought. They are a fun freebie!!

I think fuzzy must have been unlucky not to get hers.

15. Lovely accessories. Congratulations! Enjoy using them :smile: