another pink accessories reveal!

beauty k addict

no. 46
O.G.
Jun 30, 2007
i'm sure glad i decided to check out mulberry's site last week to see what latest stuff they carry. and i couldn't be more happier after seeing the pretty pink accessories so i came here as fast as i could type to check out comparison pics. so thanks ladies your pictures alone enabled me to splurge on pretty accessories! ;)

first up mitzy zip pouch in peony pink leopard print (which i've seen some of you already have). she's by far the largest pouch i own and you can def cram anything in it!

4346777072_083afd22b3.jpg

cookie bracelet in neon pink patent (it's my substitute for the cookie dog keyring that i missed)

4345945461_8b973ec850.jpg

and this cute sticker sheet. does anyone of you know if it's a vday gift or it's common for them to include a gift for making a purchase at their online store?

4346797918_5581326abf.jpg

hopefully they don't run out of the heart coin purses before i make my next purchase! thanks again ladies! :kiss:

Congratulations, the pouch is a great size isn't it? And I love the cookie bracelet, nice and bright :smile:

I got the stickers too when ordering accessories from the online shop, but didn't get any when I bought my latest bag...maybe it's just on accessories?

Last edited:
bka ,I love your splurge on prettys.

So far I have had the stickers with my online purchases,whatever I have bought. They are a fun freebie!!

I think fuzzy must have been unlucky not to get hers.