another nail polish question-your opinion??

SuzyZ

Francophile
Nov 2, 2005
Going to a wedding on Sunday - wearing blk & white poka dot skirt, black scoop neck top, important jewelry, Chanel tote - the shoes I am wearing are strappy with toes right out there - I was thinking of a pearly iridescent polish for fingers and toes - Do you think that would be better than a red? any other ideas? It's a big deal because of these shoes - they will attract attention - Thx.

i don't like pearly irridecent polish on toes personally. shows too many of the inperfections inherant to tonails. i only wear bright colors on my feet. :smile: besides with all that black and white you need a small punch of color to keep it interesting. *i* would go with red or bright pink, ALWAYS...even with LOOK AT ME shoes. i would probaby do bright tips too, if you have short nails. if you don't have short nails, the pearly irridecent one would be better. :smile:

I just picked this up yesterday because I'm a nail polish nut. :love: :love: It's semi-sheer, gives a pearly look, and very cute and girly...to top it, the name of the polish is "your royal shyness". It's from the princess line from OPI. :heart: I personally love it and would definitely match the outfit you described.

okay red for my toes - my fingernails are Not short - can/should they be a different color that toes? - If red nails chip - it's over! - I don't know why I am making such a big deal out of this - but all your help is so appreciated!!!

You could go with red toenails and french mani on the hands?

I don't colour coordinate my hands and toes and so far, no one has called me a fashion mistake on that count ;)

Okay, I'm sure this thread is about dried up so I want you to know how seriously I take your advice - I'm doing red on my toes and a french (although I am very ambivilent about it) on my fingers - I just called the salon to get the best french manicurist - I'm all set - I'll have wedding reports shortly - As the oldest of 3 sisters, I fully intend look the best - no matter how shallow that may be - I am well aware that I am vain and can be too concerned about how I look - but you'd have to know a lot more about my life to understand - Thanks again, I am so grateful for all your input!!!.