another nail polish question-your opinion??

1. Going to a wedding on Sunday - wearing blk & white poka dot skirt, black scoop neck top, important jewelry, Chanel tote - the shoes I am wearing are strappy with toes right out there - I was thinking of a pearly iridescent polish for fingers and toes - Do you think that would be better than a red? any other ideas? It's a big deal because of these shoes - they will attract attention - Thx.

2. i don't like pearly irridecent polish on toes personally. shows too many of the inperfections inherant to tonails. i only wear bright colors on my feet. :smile: besides with all that black and white you need a small punch of color to keep it interesting. *i* would go with red or bright pink, ALWAYS...even with LOOK AT ME shoes. i would probaby do bright tips too, if you have short nails. if you don't have short nails, the pearly irridecent one would be better. :smile:

3. I just picked this up yesterday because I'm a nail polish nut. :love: :love: It's semi-sheer, gives a pearly look, and very cute and girly...to top it, the name of the polish is "your royal shyness". It's from the princess line from OPI. :heart: I personally love it and would definitely match the outfit you described.

4. Red......will look beautiful!!

5. Red nail polish make any shoes and feet look good. :biggrin:

6. I would either do a red - love OPI's not really a waitress shade. Or a french manicure since it is very classy.

Let us know what you decide!

7. Red and polka dots look good I think!

8. okay red for my toes - my fingernails are Not short - can/should they be a different color that toes? - If red nails chip - it's over! - I don't know why I am making such a big deal out of this - but all your help is so appreciated!!!

9. I'd go for a french nail and red toes!!! Wouldn't that just make you pop out?! I think that would be a perfect combo

10. You could go with red toenails and french mani on the hands?

I don't colour coordinate my hands and toes and so far, no one has called me a fashion mistake on that count ;)

11. Red for the toes-100%. And, I always do a french mani-I just don't like color on my fingers

12. I would do read on the toes for sure!

13. Okay, I'm sure this thread is about dried up so I want you to know how seriously I take your advice - I'm doing red on my toes and a french (although I am very ambivilent about it) on my fingers - I just called the salon to get the best french manicurist - I'm all set - I'll have wedding reports shortly - As the oldest of 3 sisters, I fully intend look the best - no matter how shallow that may be - I am well aware that I am vain and can be too concerned about how I look - but you'd have to know a lot more about my life to understand - Thanks again, I am so grateful for all your input!!!.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice