Another money

She's serious about this music thing. Damn.:Push: Just stay in your lane and keeping walking around with a different man on your arm every 6 months. This is one time I would say someone needs a boob job. What's that an AA cup?:roflmfao:

I truly think she takes after her mother. I saw her (is Kathy her name) on the red carpet tonguing her hubby. Not to mention the see through shirt she had on...:shocked: WTF is that about, sure not class :hrmm:

LV_addict said:
I'd have to agree with you on that one!!!:lol:

Well, a nip slip would be considered 'shocking' if it was happening to someone else..but hasn't the whole damn world seen alot more of Paris then her nip? :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Though I have to say..she can sing! But then again, if they can make her voice sound pretty, im sure they could make mine sound just as good.

I remember seeing a Lindsey Lohan interview outside a Vanity Fair party (I think it was on VH1). Anyway, Paris's mom (Kathy?) kept saying to Lindsey "Hi, sweety" and Lindsey was intentionally ignoring her. She paused in her speech, but completely ignored her and continued on with her interview. Mrs. Hilton finally gave up and walked away. It was very comical.

Guess it runs in the family......

16791-celebrities-with-assorted-b-bags-blacknikki2.jpg