Another Mocha Hamilton Reveal!

After seeing Cate14's reveal of the Mocha Hamilton, I knew that I had to get one of my own. :P

This is actually my first designer bag and though it took me a while to save up for it (I'm a full time student with a part time job), all that hard work and scrimping was TOTALLY WORTH IT! :nuts: I won't lie: the first time I took it out of the packaging, I HUGGED it. I was just so happy! :roflmfao:

The bag's classic lines makes it so effortlessly chic and I can't help but feel elegant carrying it, haha! I also love how it's big enough to carry notebooks and documents in! Anyways, enough with the talk. Here's the reveal!

DSCN1070-1.jpg

Oooooohhhhh, you got yourself a good one! Look at that scrumptious, glistening leather! It's gorgeous! I'm so happy for you! Enjoy!

P.S. As much as I love this bag, I had to return mine--it just didn't look right on me! I wanted to love it (and actually loved it in every way, except, ON ME!). I will be living vicariously through you, now!

Thank you, thank you! :smile: I can't wait to take her outside for a spin!

No modeling pictures yet because I can't seem to find my camera today. But sometime this weekend for sure! Until then, these pictures will just have to tide everyone for now ahaha.