Another Miroir Style Added?

yeah...don't believe that when an SA tells you something is not going to come out doesn't mean it's the truth...if you called more than a few times about one source you'd know they give out conflicting/ wrong info all the time...

let's just know that Michelle's source is a lot better of that than an SA..;)

Very true. Hi Khoi! :flowers:

Yeah I know..Karen (she let me use her name in connection with the info) just told me that the info was confidential when she told us way back when and that it's coming out now because the exact date in July will be set soon.

I apologize if you find my comments kinda rude. I believed you in the first place but when i asked my tore they said that if a new style is introduced in mirror why didn't they introduced also a "leopard lockit" or a "fringe noe" 6 months after each launch :shrugs:

It seems logical to them. So I really don't know :shrugs:

I apologize if you find my comments kinda rude. I believed you in the first place but when i asked my tore they said that if a new style is introduced in mirror why didn't they introduced also a "leopard lockit" or a "fringe noe" 6 months after each launch :shrugs:

It seems logical to them. So I really don't know :shrugs:

That's a question you'd have to take up with LVMH's design team. They do what they want and if they decide they are going to add a style, they'll do it. And in addition, they like to 'surprise' the stores with pieces..for example when the suede Onatah's launched, the stores didn't have info on them until just about a month or a couple of weeks before they were to be sold.
But the 4 of us do have confirmation that a classic sized Miroir Lockit will be launching in July.:yes:

I think Miroir Lockit (if it's in the normal size) is a bit too small for me. So, do you have any ideas for another bags in this line??

I want to waitlist ahead of time (even though, my SA said there's no info yet, I insisted to have my name on the waitlist anyway.)

Pleaseeeee, John .. Mich .. Matt .. LVbabydoll
:tender: :tender: :tender: