Another mid week quick reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well I have been very good girl but recently BagCrazy had TWO Bays, both so beautiful (and she told me I can have as many as Bays I like!) - then I missed one fab Bays on e*Bay - then I was busy at work but put the GoofBay just in case... and.... :nuts:

2. What did you get ratrat?

3. Yay a live reveal!

Is it a blueberry Bays?

4. Come one!! Spill!!

5. No, loved BC's Blueberry but for me it's too purple, I just can't do purple - I'm more Pink/Brown person.

6. Hayden shoulder bag??

7. Ah I'm here too to watch the reveal. Come on ;)

8. Yes blueberry is PURPLE, you have to be brave to wear it!:P LOL
    So you got something PINK then???

9. Must be a Bays then, or...?

10. ooooh a live one:nuts:

11. Well I have been keep myself off from plain patent Bays, telling myself Putty is the one and only for me.... I don't even know this colour - totally impossible to photo!! The seller called 'dark red', I thought Brown??? but no, it is dark red/burgandy/reddish brown - anybody know the name?? (Jazzy gave it two thumbs up)

[​IMG]

12. Very nice!

I am feeling the urge for another bag and the reveals this evening aren't helping!

xx

13. Oooh, it looks fab! How do you like a patent Bays now that you have one?

14. Oh ratrat I have been flirting with that bag!!! But then I just could not justify to buy another one, after buying Alexa and 2 Bayswaters in 1 week! Lucky you!! Love that Bays!!

15. Well I said quick reveal, I'm more interested other reveals LOL - the dress is late A McQueen's - I loved some of his design so this is little tribute to him.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Comparison to AG Plum
    [​IMG]