Another messenger on it's way!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just have to face the fact that I'm hopeless....just ordered another large Ant from Psyche - a bargain? Only £206,50:nuts: Couldn't resist - should really take a break from visiting the forum. Bad, bad influence(an excuse, anyway).
    I guess it will take a while before it arrives(usually a couple of weeks) Will post pics asap, of course.

Kris

2. Congratulations, look forward to seeing the pictures :biggrin:

3. Looking forward to the pics, Kris!! Yes, spending much time on the Forum has been having an enabling effect on me too...Only a few months ago I didn't realise that I needed all these bags..:nuts:

4. wow another Antony well done i have 4 now

Small in Oak, Black, Mustard
    Large in Brick

5. Very nice Kris:biggrin:

6. I am a little disappointed right now - just received this mail;

Unfortunately the item(s) you have ordered is/are now out of stock & we are unable to re-order back in at this time.
    Your payment has been fully refunded.
    We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.

Regards,

The Psyche Web Team.

:cry:

7. :tdown::tdown::tdown:

8. so sorry, I didn't even find the Large ant on their page, so they must have gone fast

9. Oh no Kriscat!

10. Ohhh so sorry Kris, cheer up!! :hugs:

11. So sorry for you! Hope you will be able to find another one! This kind of thing happens so often, those companies should get their websites in order!

12. Oh well, I wasn't supposed to get that bag. I am sure I will get my hands on another one in the near future :graucho: Thanks for your support!
    Kris

13. Now now, you can't blame us for enabling you into this cheeky!

You're going to have a great collection of messenger bags, and I'm sure you're right that even though this one was out of stock you will get a different one soon.

I'm sending enabling messages through the computer to you now - buy one, buy one, buy one!

Did they get through??

14. Oh what a bummer... I'm really disappointed for you Kriscat, but DON'T GIVE UP, keep searching.

15. ^^yes Ali, they did - and I tried! No luck, have to wait for a while longer.
    Kris