Another Marley! My first Treesje!

I was kind of ambivalent about this bag, but your lovely pictures are making me think again. I really have to go see one in person. I'm loving the grey, and I've been looking for a grey bag. I should probably wait until I receive the truckload I bought during the ideeli event before I start adding more, though.

I know this is silly for me to update this - but I used m Treesje for the first time today!! And I also went to Old Navy so I got some better shots of it on!

0067ga38

0067hb7d

WOOT. :biggrin:

starkfan - yes!! I'm pretty much all better except I still have a lingering sore throat/cough that I can't seem to get rid of! Annoying, but not a huge problem. Being healthy is amazing. :biggrin:

starkfan - yes!! I'm pretty much all better except I still have a lingering sore throat/cough that I can't seem to get rid of! Annoying, but not a huge problem. Being healthy is amazing. :biggrin:

Glad to hear that! Ooh, the sore throat/cough combo can be annoyingly persistent sometimes. Hope that clears up soon enough too, though. Glad you're otherwise feeling better! :flowers:

(And I'm still drooling over your Marley... Argh, why did I not succumb to the Nordies sale??! :nuts:)