Another kitten fob?

Aww! The princess monkey is too cute!!! Hope they bring that one to the US.

I'm pretty sure that particular fob was already out in the US. I know I've seen them on E-bay a while ago, like a year or so ago. I want to say it was out around the same time as the ballet slippers charm (which I see are also appearing on the China site).

It is a Raccoon. I ordered it during the last PCE. I have wanted to post a pic for a week and have not had time. I love it...she's too cute!

Hee, Hee....Funny to see this question coming up again...There's an older thread somewhere on here, where this same question was brought up, "kitty or raccoon"?

Sad part is I bet the US won't get them though....I'm wanting that white poodle fob on the China Site myself to go w/ the black poodle fob I was able to get some months back. I have a friend whose parents L-O-V-E Poodles and they have Standard Poodles in both colors, so I was hoping to get the white and give them both as a gift.

I thought the White Poodle was on the US site at one time but, I could be wrong. I did order it during one of the PCEs but don't remember which one.

I think so too! I wonder if it has a striped tail on the other side? Cute fob!

Funny you said something about the tail. I don't even remember looking at the back because it came in a box. I will try to get pics of it tonight.

Hee, Hee....Funny to see this question coming up again...There's an older thread somewhere on here, where this same question was brought up, "kitty or raccoon"?

Sad part is I bet the US won't get them though....I'm wanting that white poodle fob on the China Site myself to go w/ the black poodle fob I was able to get some months back. I have a friend whose parents L-O-V-E Poodles and they have Standard Poodles in both colors, so I was hoping to get the white and give them both as a gift.

It is a Raccoon. I ordered it during the last PCE. I have wanted to post a pic for a week and have not had time. I love it...she's too cute!

I thought the White Poodle was on the US site at one time but, I could be wrong. I did order it during one of the PCEs but don't remember which one.

Ah crud, I hate when that happens. I know the black poodle was on Coach.com a few months back but I must have missed the white one. The only White Poodle one I was aware of (until I saw this one on the China Site) was from several years ago...I've seen them on E-bay from time-to-time and they're also listed for A LOT....