another hailey question

I actually am not a fan of crossbody at all so I always wear mine as a shoulder bag. I took off the super long strap and I think it looks super cute! :smile:

It's GORGEOUS as a shoulder bag - one of the nicest I've ever seen - it hangs just beautifully. Cross body is OK if you need to wear it that way, but primarily I think it's meant to be worn as a shoulder bag.

I don't like crossbody bags on me, I think I've worn my Hailey that way maybe three or four times in the six months I've had it when I wanted my hands free for shopping.

I usually wear it as a shoulder bag or on the crook of my arm, or even hand-carried but it gets a bit heavy that way.

Sometimes I put the long strap on it just as decoration and let it hang under the bag, it seems to look more "finished" that way. I agree it's cute without the long strap too, and that's the way I usually wear it.

Most of the time when I see other women with Haileys they have the long strap on but are wearing it as a shoulder bag.

I wear mine on my shoulder with the shorter strap pretty much all the time, but I keep the long strap on for the look and for those rare occasions when I need to put the bag crossbody. I've also seen the Hailey carried on the shoulder with the long strap, but I prefer it to be up higher. It's amazingly lightweight carried with just the shorter strap.

I actually use it both ways. I use it more often as a shoulder bag, which is what gravitated me towards it moreso than sabrina at the time. Sometimes, though, I'll sling it as a crossbody and it works well for me.

I nearly always wear it as a shoulder bag. I keep the long strap on though, because sometimes I have armloads of stuff to carry, and crossbody just makes more sense. It really is most comfortable and attractive as a shoulder bag! Hailey is my favorite bag to carry because she's so comfy and never slips.

I wear mine as a shoulder bag. I have used it crossbody though a few times. It's great when you need hands free or for trying on bags at the coach store! It's hard when you want to try on bags and don't want to put your "baby" on the floor. I am not a fan of the crossbody look at all but hailey pulls it off pretty well IMO.

I wear my Hailey all three ways and I love it!!! It looks great as a shoulder with either the short or long strap, and I also wear it crossbody, particulary when shopping for safety and to be hands free. It is a very versatile and comfortable bag. You can't go wrong with her any way you wear her.