Another diamond stud question!

Thanks!! Very sweet of you all, but I really wish I had better photos as the ones I posted make the stones just look like a blob on my ear, but truly they are so white and really beautiful.

Showed dh yesterday when he came home and his initial response was that they were not too large for me and thought they looked great. I am trying to convince him to take better photo with real camera!!

I have gotten accustomed to the size already!

Last edited:
Mine are only earrings, your ring must be fab!

Not great wth the camera phone, but I will do my best to post photos!

I will post my pic of my rings int the e-ring thread.

Thanks!! Very sweet of you all, but I really wish I had better photos as the ones I posted make the stones just look like a blob on my ear, but truly they are so white and really beautiful.

Showed dh yesterday when he came home and his initial response was that they were not too large for me and thought they looked great. I am trying to convince him to take better photo with real camera!!

I have gotten accustomed to the size already!

Your earrings look stunning! Definite keepers! Your dh is right, they are not too large.

You'll get used to it and love it.
My anniversary solitaire is F color and it spoiled me, now I love high colors.

Your earrings look the same size on you as my 1.80's look on me. (I think I have photos somewhere previously on this thread so you can check and see that this is true). Confirms my theory that you can't hear a size and tell what it will look on a person. I think a little bolder like this is a good look for those of us who need/like 'statement' earrings. (I have a wide face and big hair so I do). On the other hand, I thought the delicacy of Ame's earrings looked beautiful on her and no way does she need to change--I don't believe in mindless upgrading,but in considering what suits you and your taste and your 'look'.

I've told this story before but I always remember going shopping with my friend and the red coat. I really wanted a red coat but she and the saleslady convinced me it was tacky and I got a black-and-grey check one which I just HATED. I'm a red coat person. ON the other hand, my friend would undoubtedly have been miserable in the bright red coats that I love ( now own like 3 of them).
I'm not making nice to be tactful--I really believe this.

Thanks!!!

Nope, no plans at all to go any bigger and I am used to the size.
Now I am just getting used to the whiteness! Still takes me by surprise when I catch my reflection.