Another crazy power seller/buyer

I guess I am going to take her return even though I think she was trying to pull a fast one.

I strongly recommend against accepting this return. The other party is completely wrong.

Have you ever called her on using your pictures and text? That alone is grounds for denying the return.

I'm not saying that what she has done isn't wrong (the buyer), but the seller's listing does say she accepts returns with the security tag attached, which the buyer claims is intact. If anyone purchased an item off ebay with the comfort of returns being accepted, shouldn't the seller accept a return if she states she will?

I'm not saying that what she has done isn't wrong (the buyer), but the seller's listing does say she accepts returns with the security tag attached, which the buyer claims is intact. If anyone purchased an item off ebay with the comfort of returns being accepted, shouldn't the seller accept a return if she states she will?

Any return policy assumes the buyer is being honest. This one isn't. Any retailer can decline to accept a return for any reason.

If nothing else, the OP here could charge the buyer a fee for the use of their pictures and text.

I don't understand why her auction is still active if she's persistent in a return. Look on the upside, she's not trying to profit from auctioning the bag, she's actually making a loss.

She is selling it, she has taken ownership.

It is not eligible for a return at this point. She can still neg you anyway even if you accept a return soat this point, I wouldn't do it. I'd even venture a guess that she asked for the Nordies receipt so she could return it to Nordies, given their liberal return policy, but then realized that she couldn't do that with all the info blacked out.

Any return policy assumes the buyer is being honest. This one isn't. Any retailer can decline to accept a return for any reason.

If nothing else, the OP here could charge the buyer a fee for the use of their pictures and text.

Yes, I know any retailer can refuse a return. I just think two wrongs don't make a right, and if it were me, I would just let her return it if I had stated I accept returns. I would still report her to Ebay for using the pics and text.
Also, I don't think the buyer intended to pull something if she sent a check. She knows she's at the mercy of the seller if she doesn't use paypal.

Another ebay power seller bully.

I recently sold a Mulberry bag to a ebay power seller that paid by personal check thank goodness. In my auction I state that I have the original purchase receipt so she ask if I will send her the receipt with the bag. I said yes I would with my info and return info marked out. Well she gets the bag yesterday and today she email complaining about how much info I marked out because she can't authenticate it with all the info marked out. I told her that there is not alway a lot of specific info on the receipts but that as in my auction I incourage any buyer/looker to have anything of mine authenticated here. Well long story short she wants to return the bag............except she already has it listed in her store with my pictures. Only she listed it to ship only to AU I'm guessing so that I wouldn't find it.:wtf: So here comes a neg. I'm sure since I'm not going to give in to her.

I am sorry that happened to you. I am a power seller and very honest. My guess is you would get a different item back. If the buyer wanted to return the item she would start a snad return. Ebay would give her your address and a shipping label and charge you for it. She has most likely abused the system and cannot file another snad.

I recently sold a Mulberry bag to a ebay power seller that paid by personal check thank goodness. In my auction I state that I have the original purchase receipt so she ask if I will send her the receipt with the bag. I said yes I would with my info and return info marked out. Well she gets the bag yesterday and today she email complaining about how much info I marked out because she can't authenticate it with all the info marked out. I told her that there is not alway a lot of specific info on the receipts but that as in my auction I incourage any buyer/looker to have anything of mine authenticated here. Well long story short she wants to return the bag............except she already has it listed in her store with my pictures. Only she listed it to ship only to AU I'm guessing so that I wouldn't find it.:wtf: So here comes a neg. I'm sure since I'm not going to give in to her.

I am sorry that happened to you. I am a power seller and very honest. My guess is you would get a different item back. If the buyer wanted to return the item she would start a snad return. Ebay would give her your address and a shipping label and charge you for it. She has most likely abused the system and cannot file another snad.

That post was from 2008, and the member hasn't been on the forum since 2010.

One more point. She may still be able to contest the payment with her bank
That post was from 2008, and the member hasn't been on the forum since 2010.
Yes, I see that now. Forgive me.