Another CL / Dress question.....

Lynn12

O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
I am going to an outdoor 4:30pm wedding this weekend in Charleston, SC. The dress that I want to wear is a yellow silk Nanette Lepore. I am trying to decide which CL to wear with the dress and the type of bag I should carry (if any). Here is a pic of my style dress in hot pink, and there is another picture of a a different Nanette style, but it is the same yellow color.

My options are: Glitter NP with gold heel, red patent Rolando, black patent VP, nude patent VP, black patent Rolando, black patent/cork Activa, EB suede Declic, or gold strapy Manolos with rhinestones that lace up my ankle.

TIA!!! :flowers:

lovely!!! the dress is so pretty and i am LOVING yellow right now esp the yellow (and grey) nl color story. i have to say out of what you mentioned i think the metallic mb are the way to go. the red i think is too much with the yellow as is the blue. black and yellow makes me think of bees and the glitter i think is too close to the yellow. if you had grey i would say do that!

hmmm....I say Red Rolando, Glitter NP, or Manolo. I cant decide, but I love red with Yellow. Love the dress btw!
OR
You can borrow my yellow Jolis lol

Those were my top three choices too. I have a pretty t-strap cherry red shoe but it is not a CL. It looks like the pic of the CL below.

Thanks for the Yellow Jolie offer TPF, but MBF (my big foot) wouldn't fit. I would need my toes amputated.

Those were my top three choices too. I have a pretty t-strap cherry red shoe but it is not a CL. It looks like the pic of the CL below.

Thanks for the Yellow Jolie offer TPF, but MBF (my big foot) wouldn't fit. I would need my toes amputated.

LOL MBF! :roflmfao:
I still say wine Rolando first & if your feeling fun, glitter NP's.
We are soo alike!:heart:

I think I may be a dissenter here, but I love the nudes with the yellow, it doesnt compete at all, and really elongates your legs out of that short dress. I think it would look really good with the nude VP.

you know, in the SATC movie promos, Kristin Davis mixed EB and yellow and it looked REALLY great. Maybe you should try that and see how it works for you?
sex-and-the-city-move-promos-04.jpg

(pic from justjared)

you know, in the SATC movie promos, Kristin Davis mixed EB and yellow and it looked REALLY great. Maybe you should try that and see how it works for you?

(pic from justjared)

Looks fun but I think a bid too much attention for a wedding.

from your choices I think honestly the Manolos sound the most approprite or maybe the glitter NP's but I think a modellng pic might be needed.