Another Celebrity Breakup !

Jan 23, 2006

Sad news to report in the world of hotness -- Kylie Minogue and boyfriend Olivier Martinez have split up after a four-year relationship.

In a public statement, the former couple said: "They have made it clear that the decision to go their separate ways was mutual and amicable. The media's false accusations of disloyalty have saddened them both. The two remain very close friends."
Just a few weeks ago, Olivier was spotted at Hollywood sin haven Chateau Marmont with Israeli model Sarai Givati.

WOW, I'm a bit amazed by this. Olivier was at her side through all her cancer treatments and everything. And then to flop like that... Maybe it's because of all that they went through. It's got to be tough for any relationship to go through such a ordeal. It's so sad though. I was rooting for them both. I hope they both find happiness.

WOW, I'm a bit amazed by this. Olivier was at her side through all her cancer treatments and everything. And then to flop like that... Maybe it's because of all that they went through. It's got to be tough for any relationship to go through such a ordeal. It's so sad though. I was rooting for them both. I hope they both find happiness.

my thoughts exactly...i also hope kylie stays well.

Its so hard to believe, that like others have said, now that she seems to have come through the darkest days, and there is light at the end of the tunnel that they have now decided to call it a day.

Hope this doesnt set her back, I adore Kylie, and he really seemed like a solid guy who was going to be there for her through thick and thin :sad:

Oh! She said he helped her to recover so much, cared about her, so I thought they are doing really well... It's sad, I wish Kylie finally to find someone special.