Another book tote question.

I took the good advice of some folks on here and ordered this lovely book tote. Very happy - it’s lovely and the colour scheme is great.

View attachment 5586068
This is so beautiful! I saw it in the boutique a few weeks ago and hesitated on buying it since I already have a medium book tote - I have not been able to get it out of my mind. Enjoy your lovely bag in good health!

Reactions: slayer
This tote is gorgeous in person. I don't find it busy or loud at all. As others have mentioned, the print has so many neutrals that I think it would be effortless to work into a wardrobe. I saw the beige color and the latte (lighter color) in this print. I went with the lighter color and simply adore it!

This tote is gorgeous in person. I don't find it busy or loud at all. As others have mentioned, the print has so many neutrals that I think it would be effortless to work into a wardrobe. I saw the beige color and the latte (lighter color) in this print. I went with the lighter color and simply adore it!
Yes it’s a beautiful print/ colour scheme - I’m so glad I got it. Enjoy your new bag.

That’s beautifu! And you got two matching twillies? I’m jealous:P, I was tempted but they’re nearly $1k here in Aus to get two, couldn’t bring myself to fork out that much.
Yes, I felt the white handles need extra protection as I plan to use this around 3 active messy boys haha. It really is an amazing size, and the colors and design is my fave. Also getting shorts, playsuit, and tshirt in this print haha!