Another black, pewter hardware beauty

ohfoos, Good luck on your hunting! I have to take a break on that since I already have three more in the works for future presents from my husband! Did I mention that I am addicted?!:blush: Have you seen that AMAZING one that conni618 is letting go of that is on the bay right now? Wow, she is a beauty.

Susan Lee, HandbagAngel, Livia1, BAL_Fanatic, ChiChi143, tsuarsawan, imonpurseblog... thanks for all your comments and congrats. It is fun to share my exciting new addition with you all:hugs:

Oh My Word...! Many Many congrats!!! It is so beautiful, I wish I could find one someday:love: Your mod shots are just like Balenciaga`s LookBook!!!

blpewmod1.jpg

blpew3.jpg

blpew1.jpg

blpewters2.jpg

Tokyo, thanks so much for your lovely comment! That means so much to me coming from you. I always LOVE your mod shots and you have the most amazing Balenciaga collection! I especially love your photo of all your blacks together. I have that one saved on my computer to look at again and again. Hope you find one of these soon too!

I can't get enough of the pewter hardware either... I am officially addicted:nuts: REREsaurus... I LOVE your photo of your trio of firsts in mastic, f/w caramel, and seafoam all together! Swoon! If only you could carry them all at once:P

Oh my goodness, those pictures are SO OLD! I don't have any of those bbags anymore sadly enough. Thank you for bringing up old memories of them though - I shall go rummaging for those pictures NOW. :nuts:

I don't know what I was thinking getting rid of that Mastic. Oh the Mastic was like butter.

Don't forget to join the "pewter club" in the clubhouse. Pewter hw is my absolute favorite hw EVER.

Thanks so much BooYah!

REREsaurus, I will add this city to the pewter and oldies club too soon... and more to come... next up an Easter treat :yahoo: I can't believe you sold all those! Mastic and the f/w caramel are so nice, especially. I hope to find cities in those and many other colors eventually.

Oh wow!! I just saw this thread and I die:faint: Gorgeous bags, I love the pewter HW so much! Really strange Bal stop making this when it still, 6 years later, are so popular and sought after... Congrats, both bags a beautiful!