***Another addition to my "$250 and under" collection. REVEAL***

they look so great on you!!

im new to cl, please please tell me how i can score $250 and under pairs??

thank you!!

Tell us your secret oh wise OP!

I just refresh ebay like a maniac :biggrin:
Sometimes people really want to get some fast cash, so they list their shoes with a bargain price. And sometimes the seller simply doesn't know the real value of the item. Those occasions are rare, but they do happen, you just need to be really patient and spend decent amount of time on research :smile:
Good luck!

I just refresh ebay like a maniac :biggrin:
Sometimes people really want to get some fast cash, so they list their shoes with a bargain price. And sometimes the seller simply doesn't know the real value of the item. Those occasions are rare, but they do happen, you just need to be really patient and spend decent amount of time on research :smile:
Good luck!

thank you!!! :smile:;):biggrin:

Thank you so much everybody! :ty:
I got some vodka and thick socks today and gonna make those babies work :ninja:

LOL. when i read this post, the first thing i thought of was. sh*t - that toebox must be tight cos she's gonna liquor up first and STRETCH those babies out!

Congrats - that is quite the find and quite a cute shoe!

congrats! what a deal!! they look really good on you!

maybe you can try doing the sock trick to break them in a bit? cuz as awesome as those shoes are, you don't want to be uncomfortable walking in them. they might fit "OK" when you're just standing, but you'll really feel it when you do some significant walking. i've been guilty of buying a size just barely too small hoping it'll stretch, those always end up being shoes i rarely wear. you can gently stretch them a bit wearing socks, then see how that goes. HTH. good luck!

Thank you so much everybody! :ty:
I got some vodka and thick socks today and gonna make those babies work :ninja:

Fantastic deal! I love the Fifi 85mm, I have a pair in the multi-color glitter. You will love them! I am jealous that you got my size in these!

Good idea to get the vodka first before trying to stretch them out! :P It is a little painful, but I have done this with shoes and they really do fit well afterwards. Good luck!

Thank you so much, sweetie :hugs:
You are a real enabler, though! I was thinking today that I probably need new tan/camel bag and then I saw your comment and it was def a sign :P:graucho:

Haha do I see more RM coming you way...?:graucho:
BTW my camel patent decolletes were killikng at first but I bit the bullet and wore them and after a few wears, they fit like heaven...it is hard to belive, but the patent leather stretches a lot...you just need to get through the first few wears...good luck, they are a great all round shoe in this colour/material;)

Congrats!

They're gorgeous!! :hbeat:

What a perfect spring pair! They look stunning on you as well.
Now we need to see these in the outfit thread! ;)

After a year of red sole obsession I was hoping for my CL addiction to fade away but this wasn't happening. Actually, it only got worser :P
Sooo, I decided it is time to set some CL-shopping rules: one pair per 3 months with limit of 250$ plus postage.
(all the pairs I purchased before were from 90$ to 250$).

Long story short: I got super lucky with my "spring pair"!
I wanted lower heeled CLs for a looong time and scored those Patent Camel Fifis in 85 version brand new for $240.
They are absolutely gorgeous and versatile IRL and I love them so much!
Thank you for letting me share my happiness :love:

Haha do I see more RM coming you way...?:graucho:
BTW my camel patent decolletes were killikng at first but I bit the bullet and wore them and after a few wears, they fit like heaven...it is hard to belive, but the patent leather stretches a lot...you just need to get through the first few wears...good luck, they are a great all round shoe in this colour/material;)

Yeah, I'm still in RM mood! Or maybe I should have some patience and start piggie bank to get a Bal this fall... decisions desicions! :biggrin:

Thank you so much for encouragement, I am kinda on a fence now should I try to stretch them or re-sell while the red soles are still unscuffed. But at the moment the idea of parting with those babies hurts more than goddamn toebox :biggrin:
If you could get away with Decolletes I just have to stretch those! What size were yours, btw?

Jönathan;21691370 said:
Congrats!

They're gorgeous!! :hbeat:

What a perfect spring pair! They look stunning on you as well.
Now we need to see these in the outfit thread! ;)

Awww, sweetie, that is so nice of you to say that! I will def get some outfit shots soon!
Thank you for being such an amazing person :hugs:

Yeah, I'm still in RM mood! Or maybe I should have some patience and start piggie bank to get a Bal this fall... decisions desicions! :biggrin:

Thank you so much for encouragement, I am kinda on a fence now should I try to stretch them or re-sell while the red soles are still unscuffed. But at the moment the idea of parting with those babies hurts more than goddamn toebox :biggrin:
If you could get away with Decolletes I just have to stretch those! What size were yours, btw?

TBH I think they will stretch, so you should keep them. I mean being such a steal it would be great shame to get rid of them. All of my patent CL stretched a LOT! Some of them I think I could now go half size down although they started pretty tight. My decollete sizing is really weird compared to my other CL (mostly 37 1/2 and 38) - I can only fit 38 1/2, tried 38 and 39 and neither work at all!
Mind you I couldn't wear piggies in 38 1/2, 38 is as far I can go in 100, so maybe, just maybe there is 1/2 size difference between us....

Those are brilliant!

I, too, have to really hustle for my CLs ... but if you are informed & patient, you never have to pay full price for anything!

ahh i totally agree with you. So up until about two weeks ago i only had one pair of CL's that I bought, I think it was at a NM or Saks sale, got them for about $3xx then, thanks to TPF, I went a bit crazy and purchased from bonanza & yoogies closet:

1. Amythst Patent Bianca
2. Gray Roccia Watersnake Altadama ( ugh love :heart:)
3. Black/Silver Mango Watersnake Pigalle 120
4. Turquoise Suede highness
5. Maggie 140's (Leopard)
6. Black/ Gold studded Yoclou (ebay STEAL, so comfy)

Yeah its a bit much :giggles: for 1-2 weeks worth of purchases but I didnt pay full pice for any of them and they were all either bnib or in EUC ... the only ones I paid close to retail for was the suede highness because i have been dying for them but coudnt find them anywhere, but even those were a couple hundred below retail and bnib ... I stalk bonanza haha :yahoo:

LOL. when i read this post, the first thing i thought of was. sh*t - that toebox must be tight cos she's gonna liquor up first and STRETCH those babies out!

Congrats - that is quite the find and quite a cute shoe!

:roflmfao:

I am doing the sock thing, and i think i need a couple shots of vodka because this is painful haha.... i am going to do the alcohol in the shoe thing tonight