***Another addition to my "$250 and under" collection. REVEAL***

I understand it's not the most colorful reveal, so let's get to the mod photos straight away! :biggrin:

I would really like to hear your opinions if those look too small for me?
I am size 38 in CLs but those are 37.5. While they are OK lengthwise the toebox is a bit snug... Do you think it will stretch even if its patent?
It would be heartbreaking to re-sell them... :cry:

These look great on you!!!
What an amazing deal!!!

Wow, thank you everybody, I had no idea I have tons of new comments! Thank you :kiss:

Sorry if this is repetitive - but how is it that you're able to find these at $250? Are they new? or from ebay? just curious :smile:

No problem at all!
Yes, those are new with box/tissues/spare heels/bag, only tried at home. The price was BIN price and I was just lucky to refresh ebay in the right time and see those babies listed.
The owner bought those for her wedding but then change her mind about the dress and they were no longer needed.

Wow, thank you everybody, I had no idea I have tons of new comments! Thank you :kiss:

No problem at all!
Yes, those are new with box/tissues/spare heels/bag, only tried at home. The price was BIN price and I was just lucky to refresh ebay in the right time and see those babies listed.
The owner bought those for her wedding but then change her mind about the dress and they were no longer needed.

thanks!! good to know that such bargains exist!! I can't buy or wear used shoes - so when I see a good deal for new shoes, I take note! thanks!!!