Another 04 marron Weekender (BIN!)

1. ahhh, loooove this color! wish it was a work...

2. ^ hey peanut, I dont think a work existed in the '04 marron :shame:

3. ...by the way I am SOOOOOOOO insanely tempted to use BIN on this, it's an amazing buy.... insane........ ah. But I just must resist... I must.... ahh!

4. Wow that bag is smokin'! Someone needs to grab it up!

5. The bag is so gorgeous.And looks to be in good condition.....someone needs to buy it! :yes:

6. seriously.... so cheap for an 04 weekender! OMG OMG OMG! I have this color in a city and its delicious...

7. OMG, there's just something about this color that makes me go "mmmmmmmmmmmmmm", it's delish!!!:tender:

8. really? aww that makes me very sad :crybaby: ...oh well.

9. :nuts: oh my good that is beautiful and LVLady99 is a kick ass seller.

10. gorgeous bag!! someone should grab this beauty! Looks like the handles are clean too!

11. FYI - she won't take Paypal on this auction. She said "I've been cheated by SOME CROOKS on eBay using Paypal. So, I DO NOT take Paypal for this weekender as I took it at very high price. " She only will accept bank-to-bank wire transfer.

12. and maybe because paypal cost her 3% of the selling price, it will took her benefit...

13. Well, all I know is it's probably a good thing, because I would've bought it if she took Paypal. ;)

14. Lol...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice