Anniversary Reveal + Advice Request!

I have a decent enough LV collection, and my boyfriend occasionally gives me additions. He gave me the 6 Key Holder for our second anniversary, which I love that more than I even imagined, aannndddd he just gave me the iPhone 6 Folio for our fourth anniversary! We have been friends for nine years and dating for four of them, so needless to say he knows me well :smile:

Anyway! Here is the newest addition! I cannot wait to use it, however I need some help.... I cannot decide if I should attach my phone directly to the case or if I should attach a slim, clear case first for extra protection? And, if I use a clear case, does anyone have recommendations? I don't feel that my current case is slider enough. All thoughts and suggestions are appreciated :smile:

7398DA86-0112-4199-B17A-8B515F663569_zpsyqb8oabw.jpg

AACABECB-B55F-4E50-926C-136BBE7C7679_zpsu1ltcmep.jpg

AAF6ED68-F4DA-4F69-950F-8058D279DB20_zps7kab0gvt.jpg

9E9E2A24-AA14-4D52-A2E9-001048ACE42F_zpszw3u7kxl.jpg

Made to stick phone directly to it. Adding a clear case first will likely make the Louis Vuitton case not fit properly, it'll add thickness and likely will make the case not close properly. But you could give it a shot, I'm not sure what clear case to go with. My favorite ones will definitely add too much thickness to the phone.

The suction/sticky pad is strong enough to hold the phone securely.

I drop my phone a little too often, so for my own sanity, I put a Zagg bumper on it and it fits fine to me. Others have used a super thin, cheap clear case.

But twins! I've had it since it was released and it's held up great for me. :smile:

Made to stick phone directly to it. Adding a clear case first will likely make the Louis Vuitton case not fit properly, it'll add thickness and likely will make the case not close properly. But you could give it a shot, I'm not sure what clear case to go with. My favorite ones will definitely add too much thickness to the phone.

Thank you! Yeah, I watched a few YouTube videos with people who all used a clear case, some looked fine while others didn't lay perfectly. I definitely feel that my current one is a bit too thick for it, which is a shame. Thank you, again!

The suction/sticky pad is strong enough to hold the phone securely.

I drop my phone a little too often, so for my own sanity, I put a Zagg bumper on it and it fits fine to me. Others have used a super thin, cheap clear case.

But twins! I've had it since it was released and it's held up great for me. :smile:

Yay for twins!!!! Yeah, I noticed that it seemed super secure in videos.... I think I'm just paranoid that I'd drop it and it would magically hit the corner or land flat open. It would mostly be for my sanity, as well. I'm really glad to hear that yours is holding up well! Thank you so much for your input!