Anna Nicole Smith pregnant?

pursegalsf

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Dec 5, 2005
Wow, I just found out today. :shocked: Star Magazine reported that Anna is five months pregnant. The alleged boyfriend is a freelance reporter/photographer Larry Birkhead with whom she's been having an intimate relationship with for several years.

Could it be true? Hmmnnn...

I found this on Google:

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1]Anna Nicole Smith in Battle with Sperm Donor[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]WENN
WENN
[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Former Playboy model Anna Nicole Smith is set for a legal battle with the sperm-donor father of her baby after insisting he will have nothing to do with the child when it's born.

The pregnant widow of billionaire oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall is also refusing to give in to the unnamed father over cash demands from her inheritance.

A friend of Smith's says, ""She's freaking out because the father wants money and access to the kid.

""The guy agreed to get her pregnant and then vanish. Now he wants to get his hands on the inheritance money she is fighting for.""

Smith is still fighting her late husband's family in court for a $400 million share of Marshall's $1.5 billion estate.
Article Copyright World Entertainment News Network All Rights Reserved. [/SIZE][/FONT]

Wow! I'm speechless... thanks for the article Freetoes!

Yikes, her a mother to a baby?! poor baby!

She already has a son right? What is the world coming to?

Britney and loser hubby with 2 kids, Lunatic Tomkat... now Nicole?

I thought I saw her son on her show before. She took him and the whole gang to Mexico or something. He is like 12 years old. But maybe I have it all wrong.... I can't keep up, or I don't try to keep up with her!

iliabags said:
I thought I saw her son on her show before. She took him and the whole gang to Mexico or something. He is like 12 years old. But maybe I have it all wrong.... I can't keep up, or I don't try to keep up with her!

No, Illibags you are correct. Nicole has a teenaged son, she had him when she was a teenager herself. :sad: