Anna Corinna City Tote or Mini City?

erica1451

is on a purse ban :(
Jul 29, 2006
I'm having a really hard time deciding between the city tote or the mini city tote. I tried on both in the store and I preferred the mini city; the larger size just seemed way too big on me, but I'm afraid that the mini city would be too small. I will be using it for school, but I don't carry a lot, usually just a notebook, a balenciaga coin purse, my wallet and maybe an umbrella if it's raining. Would that fit in the mini city?

Hey, I had the same thoughts when I saw both these bags - one is too big and the other too small! I would recommend going with the larger one because the small one really didn't look like it could fit a whole lot.

I carry the world in my mini (including a small umbrella) and not only does it hold it all, it keeps it's shape (don't ask me how!). And may I say, it's the lightest weight bag I've ever carried....I just love it.

I think all of your stuff should be able to fit in a mini, you just won't be able to fold it over if you like that look better. I know what you mean though, the difference between the Mini and the regular City Tote is drastic.

I'm having a really hard time deciding between the city tote or the mini city tote. I tried on both in the store and I preferred the mini city; the larger size just seemed way too big on me, but I'm afraid that the mini city would be too small. I will be using it for school, but I don't carry a lot, usually just a notebook, a balenciaga coin purse, my wallet and maybe an umbrella if it's raining. Would that fit in the mini city?

I have the mini and it holds a lot more than you would think. Right now, I have my wallet, hard sunglass case, iPod, Us magazine, a notebook for work and a small umbrella. The large is really really big so unless you think you're going to need all of that extra room, try the mini.

I have both and prefer to carry the Mini City as the City is about twice the size of the Mini.

My Mini City can fit my LV agenda, a small book, a small umbrella, and keys comfortably. Remember that there are 4 extra pockets - two both on the outside and inside. I usually store my Blackberry and cell phone in the outer pockets.

I am so glad I got to see the Grechen link. I just ordered 2 of these Mini Totes (One from ebay and one from Luna Boston) and I definitely made the right decision on size. I'm excited about getting this bag and may just end up keeping both if it is as nice as it looks.

I ordered a city tote from Lunaboston, and it was only $315 with a 25% off code! I think if I am going to use it for school then the larger size would be more practical. I saw a girl who was about my size wearing the city tote today and it didn't look too huge on her. I think it looks smaller once it's full of stuff than when it's empty. I'm still in love with the mini city though, so I think I might end up buying it too :yes: