Animal Prints: Do You Wear Them ?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. I think they're cute, just not on me.

3. I like a lot of animal prints, but I seldom wear them myself.
    But you can find a lot in my home!:yes:

4. [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. I love animal prints. I think they're sexy, so yes, I wear them.

6. Like them, but I don't think it'll look good on me!

7. I only do them in moderation, say a pair of shoes or as part of a patterned shirt or skirt. Dresses, jackets or all over is just TOOOOO much for me!

8. Only on my feet - I have the Louboutin Helmoon Orlato and they are THE sexiest pair of shoes I own!

9. No can do. I'm just to plain to pull it off.

10. yes! love them!

11. outfit.gif

I posted this in the "Outfits" thread. I love animal print!! I'm trying to find cute animal prints shoes at the moment.. :smile:

12. i like them, unfortunately i don't like the way they look on me..:supacool:

13. I love them too! But they don't look good on me. Closest thing has been reptile ankle boots.

14. Yes :yes:

15. Oh yeah! You have to be careful though, its easy to cross the line inot trashy territory.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice