Angela is here!

Maybe its because I've been away from the MJ forum for such a long time...but I've never seen this style before. Is it new? It looks just like the Christy Hobo but with pushlock pockets instead of zippered ones.

Maybe its because I've been away from the MJ forum for such a long time...but I've never seen this style before. Is it new? It looks just like the Christy Hobo but with pushlock pockets instead of zippered ones.

it's one of the new S/S09 bags -- most of them are posted in the MJ Reference thread - there's a similar style from Resort that was in stores over the winter, but I think those were coated canvas (not leather)

Any more Angela updates? I saw it IRL in purple and the color is GORGEOUS! Not as delighted with the brown, or with the styling of the pockets. I think I liked the MP pockets better... (sorry.) But, I'd still love to see pics of tpf-ers showing off their new Angela's!:smile:

I really like this bag. Love the outside pockets. Congrats on a beautiful bag.

I am hoping to find this bag on sale this week. I really wanted the bordeaux color. The black is nice, but like most of us I have too many black bags already.

I really like this bag. Love the outside pockets. Congrats on a beautiful bag.

I am hoping to find this bag on sale this week. I really wanted the bordeaux color. The black is nice, but like most of us I have too many black bags already.

there's a Bordeaux Angela on ebay right now -
http://cgi.ebay.com/MARC-JACOBS-BOR...emQQptZUS_CSA_WH_Handbags?hash=item35a4ecf389

Did you try calling Nordies? They started pre-sales and they carried this bag. If they don't have it, not sure else did