Angel Jackson - Luxor Patent Tote Yellow

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I first saw this bag on Lady Gaga, i fell in love with it!

Deceided to buy it for myself for my 20 Birthday! It cost £275

When i tried to buy it, i paid for it then was told that they had none in stock, a few days later i got another email, we found a bag we havent refunded you yet, it has a small glue stain on it we will send you a free belt (they sent me some pictures, the glue was NOTHING, i was very excited i recieived it the next day.

Here is a picture of the lovely bag, the free wallet and the free belt

[​IMG]

Isn't she lovely!!!

As soon as i got her i took loads of pictures, i looked after her, then after one use, (the weekend after i bought her) the strap broke, the same day i was in a car accident, some stupid man decided to drive straight in to the side of my parents mini, and my pasty was stolen! I sent an email they offered to fix it, but i was not convinced it would be able to be fixed and be the same afterwards, so i had a refund.

A few months later i got an email from Angel Jackson, they found a red one for sale, on a different shop (this was about 3 months later!!!!) £130, I emailed the company instantly!

But after a few days they got back to me and said it was out of stock.

After all that i never got a replacement Angel Jackson Luxor Patent Tote

But i did learn one thing, Angel Jackson had amazing customer service

That was a bit of a ramble but i was a bit bored hope you enjoyed my little story! :yahoo:

2. Sorry about your bag and car accident but the bag is awfully cute!:tup:

3. :ty: If only i could of kept her lol

4. aw, sorry you couldn't keep her but it's cute!

5. That's quite a pop of colour, it's adorable. Hope you'll be able to find another one someday!

6. I will try to find another one, its not often you get such a nice bright bag is it! :smile: