And who says buying H isn't Smart??

One of the most expensive production cars in the world is the Bugatti Veyron (son mad on cars!) costs about £850,000 (ok not something we can all own!) and the special edition with the Hermes interior is double this price :shocked:

Oh, just noticed been mentioned already!

Attachments

• Hermes-Bugatti-Veyron-Geneva.jpg
    Hermes-Bugatti-Veyron-Geneva.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 38
One of the most expensive production cars in the world is the Bugatti Veyron (son mad on cars!) costs about £850,000 (ok not something we can all own!) and the special edition with the Hermes interior is double this price :shocked:

Oh, just noticed been mentioned already!

Great minds think alike. :graucho:

Oh my gosh! The car is so cute!! I would so love to have that car. Lately I've become very environmental. I even told my husband that I want to get rid of my sports car and get a hybrid of some sort. So if I got the smart car there would just be enough room for me, 1 H bag containing my new purchase and my Birkin!! My husband would have to drive himself.

So,is this a car you take with you for traveling?:nuts: Can it be folded and put inside a Travel Birkin?;)
:search: Where is the trunk (or Boot)?

I think I'll stick with a horse and a pack mule...they are very eco-friendly..plus they are good listeners...LOL!

Last edited: