And Then I Pushed Place Order

Madlux

Nov 12, 2010
I finally did it!! I made my first Coach bag purchase. Since the nearest store that sells Coach is 2 hours away from me, I ordered one from the Coach website. I have been looking at everyone's bags posted here and talking with my sister about what I should get. I even considered buying one off of eBay but my sister said that I didn't want my first baby to be used, but fresh from Coach. I am not a fan of the bright colors, I like the more classic looks and decided on a Mia Maggie. She should be here next week and I can hardly wait:yahoo:My sister ensured me that my opinion about the bright colors and patterns will change once I get my first bag lol.

Oh my! I was so excited that I forgot to put that in there! I got the black Sateen one with the classic Cs on it. I was so glad someone posted a pic of one on here with the interior. I love the purple lining!! That is what sold me on it.:P

What a great choice for your first Coach.:tup: I love the Maggie and the new Mia Maggie stays on my shoulder nicely because of the added links to the shoulder strap and also because the straps are slightly thinner than the original Maggie. You'll love how nicely the compartments keep your things organized and the the center zipper compartment is great for keeping things like your wallet safer. I also agree with your sis that your first should not be used. If you take reasonable care of it, it will look new years from now.