and the new face of Dooney is....

senzafine

O.G.
May 27, 2006
*drumroll*

Emma Roberts!

Julia Roberts' niece, Emma Roberts, has been tapped as the new face of accessories label Dooney & Burke.

The 16-year-old will appear in the company's new ads which debut in the October issue of Teen Vogue.

As the line's spokesperson, Emma follows in the dainty footsteps of Lindsay Lohan and Mischa Barton in promoting what every American teenage girl needs -- a $200 handbag!

The new line hits stores in October and features a limited edition bag created by Emma that bears "her signature style." Whatever that may be.

Emma, who is following her "Pretty Woman" pedigree, stars in the Nickelodeon series "Unfabulous" and will soon be seen in the 2007 film "Nancy Drew."

Expect to see her debut at Hyde at any moment. (Just kidding

Source tmz.com

Sorry, I did a copy and paste, don't know how to get rid of the links.

But umm...their models are getting younger and younger.

Attachments

• emma-roberts.jpg
    emma-roberts.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 273
now i def. know now that dooney and burke is trying to target to tweens and teens with there new model(nothing aganist the model) i own several dooneys but i dont see myself buying dooney anymore

She is cute.
Dooney definately targets that young audience but there still is some stuff for us "Old People". I just got my Vintage Double Pocket satchel today and I love it! This bag is BIG. Much bigger than it looks. It'll be great for everyday use.
View attachment 65490

WOW, my dd will be happy to hear that. She loves Emma Roberts. They should have a young model for the younger purses, and someone that we can identify with for the older purses. I'm 32. I can't see myself wanting to carry a bag that a young child is carrying.