And the luck continues......

Aug 2, 2006
Well I got my yummy whiskey and white alis after looking for the black and I :love: them. The other outlet (2 hours away) called and now they have the black ones, and they have the shoulder bags in whiskey and black... so guess where we are headed later today?!?! :graucho: I won't be leaving til' later in the afternoon (hubby has meetings and kids have a dentist appt) but I will be back later tonight.. wish me luck!!!! :yahoo:

O I hate you. No I don't. I love you I's just jealous! Congrats!!! Can't wait to see the pics...I really want to go back and get more Legacy but the call of the sweet pink satchel coming out next year is SO strong!

Thanks guys!!! :yahoo: I know my dh is soo funny he is the first to say "let's go!!!" lol he is really good.. and we have to take 3 kids in tow everytime too!!! :nuts: Are we crazy or what?!?!? We are leaving in about an hour! yay!!!!

You have a great and kind DH, Fields. My DH is like that too. He went after work to my local Coach outlet which is an hour away for me, but somwhat near his work. He examed through a magnifying glass 3 slim flaps. He said "you would not love them, they have huge marks on them when he actually called me from the outlet. It is so nice to see guys know and appreciate our love of bags and even help us get the occasional bargain at PCE or outlet find. I am happy for you that you got the bags you wanted!!! Merry Christmas!!!!

Yah!!! I just talked my DH into taking a ride down tonight to the outlet (about 1 hour ride) to check out if any else has arrived since the beginning of the week. Somehow he has allowed me to take a trip last Friday, Monday, Wednesday, and now tonight too. He is the BEST!!! I picked up a black ALI, black MANDY, Black hippie, and white sig legacy slim flap.
P.S. My 14 year old son loves to go too, because he has a little "crush" on one of the SA!!! So suddenly he does not mind taking the trip either! LOL This CANNOT hurt me in the longrun...ya know!?!?!?