Best Rap Solo Performance
  • "Touch It," Busta Rhymes
  • "We Run This," Missy Elliott
  • "Kick, Push," Lupe Fiasco
  • "Undeniable," Mos Def
  • "What You Know," T.I.
Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group
  • "Ridin," Chamillionaire Featuring Krayzie Bone
  • "Georgia," Ludacris and Field Mob (Featuring Jamie Foxx)
  • "Grillz," Nelly Featuring Paul Wall, Ali and Gipp
  • "Mighty 'O'," Outkast
  • "Don't Feel Right," the Roots

Best Pop Vocal Album
  • Back to Basics, Christina Aguilera
  • Back to Bedlam, James Blunt
  • The River in Reverse, Elvis Costello and Allen Toussaint
  • Continuum, John Mayer
  • FutureSex/LoveSounds, Justin Timberlake

Song of the Year (Songwriter Award)
  • "Be Without You," Johnta Austin, Mary J. Blige, Bryan-Michael Cox and Jason Perry, songwriters (Mary J. Blige)
  • "Jesus, Take the Wheel," Brett James, Hillary Lindsey and Gordie Sampson, songwriters (Carrie Underwood)<LI class=winner>"Not Ready to Make Nice," Martie Maguire, Natalie Maines, Emily Robison and Dan Wilson, songwriters (Dixie Chicks)
  • "Put Your Records On," John Beck, Steve Chrisanthou and Corinne Bailey Rae, songwriters (Corinne Bailey Rae)
  • "You're Beautiful," James Blunt, Amanda Ghost and Sacha Skarbek, songwriters (James Blunt)

Best Rap/Sung Collaboration
  • "Smack That," Akon Featuring Eminem
  • Déjà vu," Beyoncé Featuring Jay-Z
  • "Shake That," Eminem Featuring Nate Dogg
  • "Unpredictable," Jamie Foxx Featuring Ludacris
  • "My Love," Justin Timberlake Featuring T.I.

Best Rap Song
  • " It's Goin' Down," Yung Joc (Chadron Moore and Jasiel Robinson, songwriters)
  • "Kick, Push," Lupe Fiasco (Wasalu Muhammad Jaco, songwriter)<LI class=winner>"Money Maker," Ludacris featuring Pharrell (Christopher Bridges and Pharrell Williams, songwriters)
  • "Ridin," Chamillionaire featuring Krayzie Bone (Anthony Henderson, J. Salinas, O. Salinas and Hakeem Seriki, songwriters)
  • "What You Know," T.I. (A. Davis and Clifford Harris, songwriters; Donny Hathaway, Leroy Hutson and Curtis Mayfield, songwriters)

Best Rap Album
  • Lupe Fiasco's Food & Liquor, Lupe Fiasco
  • Release Therapy, Ludacris
  • In My Mind, Pharrell
  • Game Theory, The Roots
  • King, T.I.
(I love the shout outs he gave to Oprah and Bill O'Reilly!)

Best Female Pop Vocal Performance
  • "Ain't No Other Man," Christina Aguilera
  • "Unwritten," Natasha Bedingfield
  • "You Can Close Your Eyes," Sheryl Crow
  • "Stupid Girls," Pink
  • "Black Horse and the Cherry Tree," KT Tunstall

Best Male Pop Vocal Performance
  • "You're Beautiful," James Blunt
  • "Save Room," John Legend<LI class=winner>"Waiting on the World to Change," John Mayer
  • "Jenny Wren," Paul McCartney
  • "Bad Day," Daniel Powter

Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal
  • "My Humps," Black Eyed Peas
  • "I Will Follow You into the Dark," Death Cab for Cutie
  • "Over My Head (Cable Car)," the Fray
  • "Is It Any Wonder?" Keane
  • "Stickwitu," the Pussycat Dolls

Best Solo Rock Vocal Performance
  • "Nausea," Beck
    "Someday Baby," Bob Dylan
  • "Route 66," John Mayer
  • "Saving Grace," Tom Petty
  • "Lookin' for a Leader," Neil Young

Best Rock Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal
  • "Talk," Coldplay
  • "How to Save a Life," the Fray
  • "Steady, as She Goes," the Raconteurs
    "Dani California," Red Hot Chili Peppers
  • "The Saints Are Coming," U2 and Green Day
Best Alternative Music Album
  • Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not, Arctic Monkeys
  • At War with the Mystics, the Flaming Lips
    St. Elsewhere, Gnarls Barkley
  • Show Your Bones, Yeah Yeah Yeahs
  • The Eraser, Thom Yorke
(Lisasbags, here's your Gnarls Barkley)

Best Male R&B Vocal Performance
  • "Heaven," John Legend[/B]
  • "So Sick," Ne-Yo
  • "Black Sweat," Prince
  • "I Call It Love," Lionel Richie
  • "Got You Home," Luther Vandross

Best R&B Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals
  • "Breezin'," George Benson and Al Jarreau
  • "Love Changes," Jamie Foxx Featuring Mary J. Blige
  • "Everyday (Family Reunion)," Chaka Khan, Gerald Levert, Yolanda Adams and Carl Thomas
    "Family Affair," (Sly and the Family Stone), John Legend, Joss Stone with Van Hunt
  • "Beautiful, Loved and Blessed," Prince and Támar

Here's an article listing all the winners:

The Dixie Chicks completed a defiant comeback on Sunday night, winning five Grammy awards after being shunned by the country music establishment over the group's anti-Bush comments leading up to the Iraq invasion.
The Texas trio won record and song of the year for the no-regrets anthem "Not Ready to Make Nice." They also won best country album, which was especially ironic considering the group says they don't consider themselves country artists anymore.
"I'm ready to make nice!" lead singer Natalie Maines exclaimed as the group accepted the album of the year award. "I think people are using their freedom of speech with all these awards. We get the message."
Mary J. Blige's comeback also was richly rewarded: She received three trophies for her double-platinum album "The Breakthrough." The Red Hot Chili Peppers won three for their double-disc "Stadium Arcadium," which also won a package-design award.
The Dixie Chicks won all five awards they were nominated for, sweet vindication after the superstars' lives were threatened and sales plummeted when Maines criticized President Bush on the eve of the Iraq war in 2003. Almost overnight, one of the most successful groups of any genre was boycotted by Nashville and disappeared from country radio.
With "Taking the Long Way," the women relied on producer Rick Rubin's guidance for an album that was more rock and less country. (Rubin, who also produced "Stadium Arcadium," was honored as producer of the year.)
The standing ovations the Chicks received Sunday illustrated how much the political climate has changed regarding the Iraq war, and even Bush.
"That's interesting," Maines crowed from the podium after the country award was handed out earlier in the night. "Well, to quote the great 'Simpsons' &#8212; 'Heh-Heh.'
"Just kidding," added Maines. "A lot of people just turned their TVs off right now. I'm very sorry for that."
Bandmate Emily Robison noted, "We wouldn't have done this album without everything we went through, so we have no regrets."
All the trophies collected by the Dixie Chicks, Blige and the Chili Peppers contributed to the evening's old-school feel.
The show often derided as The Grannys embraced its baby boomer status in its 49th year.