And Just Like That... on HBO Max (Sex and the City Reboot) SPOILER pg 6

No word on Gary coming back.

Rosie O'Donnell :facepalm: Hope her character isn't too activisty (Is that a word?)
I watched the series American Gigolo and Rosie O’Donnell played a detective. It took me a moment to realize who the detective actually was. I really liked her in this role.

I agree that I hope her character does not just become a stereotype; an edgy activist. This series has a tendency to try to be relevant by checking all the boxes. Honestly, I think that for most people it’s about the nostalgia and when they try to modernize the series with stereotypic characters it falls flat.

I watched the series American Gigolo and Rosie O’Donnell played a detective. It took me a moment to realize who the detective actually was. I really liked her in this role.

I agree that I hope her character does not just become a stereotype; an edgy activist. This series has a tendency to try to be relevant by checking all the boxes. Honestly, I think that for most people it’s about the nostalgia and when they try to modernize the series with stereotypic characters it falls flat.
Totally agree. :tup:

Reactions: Mimmy

That American gigolo was good. Too bad it was not renewed.
Jon Bernthal was so freaking hot.

That American gigolo was good. Too bad it was not renewed.
Jon Bernthal was so freaking hot.
I agree! He really got the Richard Gere swagger/walk down. He made the role his own though.
Oh I didn't even know about this series. I loved Jon Bernthal in The Bear and The Accountant. I'll have to see where I can stream this. Thanks for the recommendation.

Reactions: Mimmy