ANANTOMY OF The Brief, The Afternoon, The Mid-Afternoon modeling pics, style info

Hi ladies! I am thinking of buying a brief, but have never seen one in person-Can anyone help me determine if this would be too big for me? I'm 5'4 and 110. Any pictures of anyone wearing their briefs would be helpful. Are the strap drops the same as the City? Thanks!:nogood:

your size can totally rock it imo, have not measured the drop/length but handles are a tad longer than the city, no straps though.

Hi ladies! I am thinking of buying a brief, but have never seen one in person-Can anyone help me determine if this would be too big for me? I'm 5'4 and 110. Any pictures of anyone wearing their briefs would be helpful. Are the strap drops the same as the City? Thanks!:nogood:

Last edited:
I briefly (excuse the pun) had the brief, loved it, but bought it in black and it was a bit boring, IMO. so...I returned it. However, I'm 5'2 and it looked fine on me!! :tup: my sis rocks her anthra brief all the time, and she is about the same size as you!! :yes:

I have looked at the style reference and some threads and I am confused. The mid-afternoon seems to also be called the brief - is this correct? I have a black SGH brief and it looks completely different than the mid-afternoon. I like the style of the mid-afternoon and want to order one/see what colors they come in, but I don't want it to get confused with the brief. Can anyone explain this to me please? Is the it only called the brief when it has Giant Hardware?
TIA!!:heart:

Attachments

• afternoon.jpg
    afternoon.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 58
  • brief.jpg
    brief.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 67
  • mid-afternoon.jpg
    mid-afternoon.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 55
I have looked at the style reference and some threads and I am confused. The mid-afternoon seems to also be called the brief - is this correct? I have a black SGH brief and it looks completely different than the mid-afternoon. I like the style of the mid-afternoon and want to order one/see what colors they come in, but I don't want it to get confused with the brief. Can anyone explain this to me please? Is the it only called the brief when it has Giant Hardware?
TIA!!:heart:

this is the thread with all the answers! :tup: