An unexpected love... Reveal!!

I was thinking of perhaps a dark green or a classic H orange.... and this was described to me as teal which I thought would be a very bright, light blue. Wasn't too sure about it but when I saw it, wow. I never thought I'd pull off blue but I love it. No regrets that this will be my last B for a bit.
My nail tech gave me a dark blue gray teal that looked so incredible on pale skin and I realized that it was the exact same shade as Colvert. It was so outside my comfort zone and I've never gotten so many compliments. So I'm sure you're going to be stopped constantly for compliments on your bag! Photos really don't do it justice, it's such a fantastic color.

Reactions: obsessedwhermes
My nail tech gave me a dark blue gray teal that looked so incredible on pale skin and I realized that it was the exact same shade as Colvert. It was so outside my comfort zone and I've never gotten so many compliments. So I'm sure you're going to be stopped constantly for compliments on your bag! Photos really don't do it justice, it's such a fantastic color.

You just inspired me about what I'll do with my nails next time! Going to match this beautiful B!

Reactions: LittleMsMelody
Congrats! Beautiful :heart::heart::heart:

Thanks! :heart:

Congratulations! So pretty!

Thank you!

gorgeous! congrats!!

Thanks!

So gorgeous! Congrats!!! Love your outfit too!

Thank you so much! The sweater is actually from H too.

Gorgeous! LOVE colvert with GHW! Looks perfect for you! Congrats!

Thanks!! I really love the Colvert way more than expected. When my SA said it was a tealish color I was expecting something bright and hard to wear.... but this is fantastic.

Reactions: rainnebeauxday
THIS is a beauty! Colvert is such an elegant color and a great signature piece. You carry her with tremendous style, congratulations on a fabulous choice!

Thank you so much! I love how subtle and elegant the Colvert is... really the perfect blue for me, that I will never tire of and will fit in my life forever.

Kyokei, what a gorgeous choice! Love your style! Enjoy your beautiful Colvert B!

Thank you so much! Very glad I went with this B!

Many congratulations my dear! The bag is stunning and it looks great on you! I also prefer B35 for work. Carries so much more. It's good to have a mix of both B30 and B35 that you have [emoji173]️[emoji173]️