An SLG reveal :) - have a look!

Zuhrah

♥ gelato addict ♥
O.G.
Jun 3, 2009
This is what I went home with last week. I thought then that I found the perfect wallet for me. It was compact and has enough card slots, plus the coin slot is roomy and secured with a zipper. But after I have transferred my stuff into it, I felt it became bulky and stiff. And when I put it in my Thames, it occupied an ample chunk of space. I knew right away I had to return it.

Zipped Compact Wallet in Damier Ebene

Attachments

• 2010-03-11 18.57.07.jpg
    2010-03-11 18.57.07.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 90
So I went back to the store yesterday, and got myself the item that was highly recommended by a lot of the ladies here. I'm sure a lot of you already have this one :biggrin:

Attachments

• _MG_0020b3.JPG
    _MG_0020b3.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 49
  • _MG_0030a.JPG
    _MG_0030a.JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 61
I had thought of getting it in Vernis Amarante, but then, I saw one in black Epi, and out of curiosity, I asked my SA if the Epi one came in violet. And it did! My SA went to their stock room and came out with the most beautiful Epi Cassis (yes, I did my homework now LOL!). I was all smiles while inspecting it, my SA told me "Oh you look like you just fell in love!" LOL! :nuts:

So here it is. My zippy coin purse, or as the regulars here would say, ZCP, in Epi Cassis. I love how it is compact, really compact, with 4 card slots, just enough for my needs, and flexible but without losing its shape. And the best part of all, it slips right into my Thames and disappears! LOL! It is so slim!
:biggrin:

Attachments

• _MG_0022a.JPG
    _MG_0022a.JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 89
thank you ladies!

@queennadine - yes, i love the color too... it was love at first sight! LOL! my fave color is violet so i might be a little biased but still... this is a gorgeous shade of deep violet. it is really lovely :smile: i'm glad i came back to get a zcp.