An oldie but a Goodie reveal!

Whoohooo! I thought that outlet looked familiar! That's the one I go to (2 hours away)!! Glad you found a bag you love last times I went they barely had stuff. I live the bag

They didn't have too much when I was there either. I promised my boyfriend that I would be quick but it was easy since the tartan caught my eye!

Bought that cute Glam tote for my daughter last year - she loves it and gets heaps of compliments on it. Saw another one today at outlet, it's a fabulous bag. Enjoy!

Bag twins! I just picked this one up too at my outlet! LOVE the look of it but haven't cut the tags yet. However, this post is making me look for my scissors!
:graucho:

How is it that a bag that was released in 2010 is back making the rounds at the outlets again?? I remember this one from a while back...

things that make you go hmmmm....

But I am glad that I found her again!

Congrats!

That is pretty :smile: I love the shimmer

I haven't been to that outlet in years!

Cute bag!

congrats~

Very cute tote!! Love the trip down memory lane too!

Congrats, COHgirl!!

Thank you all!! I have been carrying her every day since she came home with me!

Beautiful tote!
I enjoyed very much all your pictures. Thanks for sharing :smile:!

Beautiful bag! I love the plaid. Thanks for the pictures of the outlets and the Coach sign - it is like seeing chocolate, it makes my mouth water!

I love taking pictures of the places we go. Sometimes going through our pictures is like watching a movie! LOL!

but it makes it easier for me and my BF's "old" brains to remember where we've been! :smile: