An Innocent shopping trip...........

Turns into a new Chanel purchase. So I go into London to get my watch strap changed (I have a thing for RED at the moment) and just happen to be browsing around the Chanel shoe dept in Selfridges when I see the most darling little PST sitting on the shelf.

It was the bordeaux PST with S/H and I had to have it. I :heart: this colour it is sooo deep and wine coloured with purpley brown undertones. I saw the GST in this colour a couple of weeks ago, but I already have the black GST and didn't want to splash the cash KWIM! So the PST was perfect IMO. It was the last one there but the SA did show me a Caviar round bowler bag (£740) in the same colour which would be lovely if you like handheld bags.

They also had the brooklyn and astrakan flaps if anyone is interested and the dark brown PST's with Silver hardware. Sorry but there was nothing too colourful in Chanel at the moment, just a small gold tweed flap in the display case on the ground floor.

I will post pics tommorow as I need to get this beauty in natural light to capture the true colour:wlae:

hii...can i know the price for pst and gst in London?
i love bordeaux color, i heard it's a very nice and classy color, congrats :tup:

Ok guys here goes, the pics and one with the Chopard watch strap that started this spend in the first place :rolleyes:

Btw for all those who have asked the price of the GST is £930 in the UK and the PST is £605.

Attachments

• chanel 001.jpg
    chanel 001.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 95
  • chanel 003.jpg
    chanel 003.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 70
  • chanel 004.jpg
    chanel 004.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 53