Amulette- out of style ?

potatonoodz

May 27, 2018
I’ve been looking at the amulette collection and was thinking whether an amulette necklace would be a good classic piece.
My friend wanted to buy an amulette ring last year and was told that selection was limited because they were phasing the style out.
Has anyone heard anything about this ?

Reactions: hhw
I’ve been looking at the amulette collection and was thinking whether an amulette necklace would be a good classic piece.
My friend wanted to buy an amulette ring last year and was told that selection was limited because they were phasing the style out.
Has anyone heard anything about this ?
I've been looking at the collection for a long time and more and more pieces leave and none come back. There are just a few pieces left at this point. I do think it's making its way out, but does that make a difference? - still a beautiful piece to own if you like it.

I like the Cartier Amulette, but I switched over to Roses des Vents Dior collection. I have yet to pull the trigger on the RDV bracelet as I purchased my Cartier JUC ring that was on my wish list for a long time.

Does anyone have one of these bracelets ? I have super tiny wrists (5 inches total ) and saw they have these in 13 cm size. Do you think that would work? I like the juc and love bracelets but don’t they only come in a 15 cm? That would prob be too big right ? I have a David Yurman bracelet and had to get kids size lol

Does anyone have one of these bracelets ? I have super tiny wrists (5 inches total ) and saw they have these in 13 cm size. Do you think that would work? I like the juc and love bracelets but don’t they only come in a 15 cm? That would prob be too big right ? I have a David Yurman bracelet and had to get kids size lol
Mine are 5,5 inches. 15 JUC is ok, a little to loose maybe. Love 16 is perfect for my liking, but it does travel a bit down the arm

Reactions: hhw and Winiebean
I spoke to the SA about this (pre-c19) and they had said that they weren’t discontinuing the line, but that at times they may have less pieces due to the availability of the stones. I was inquiring about the lapis one (I have the amulette in MOP size s—the one that opens.) I love my necklace and wear it almost daily.

Reactions: twinzluvagrl
I love the Amulette Pendant (esp in this style). Super classy!
I spoke to the SA about this (pre-c19) and they had said that they weren’t discontinuing the line, but that at times they may have less pieces due to the availability of the stones. I was inquiring about the lapis one (I have the amulette in MOP size s—the one that opens.) I love my necklace and wear it almost daily.