Amulette de Cartier

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Guys, can someone please help me, does the black onyx piece comes in a yellow gold? or is it only in rose gold?

2. only in rose, but it's almost indistinguishable from yellow gold!

3. Thank you sweetheart! I really appreciate it..

4. The new amulettes are showing up on the cartier website! i adore the lapis one, but it only seems to come in the medium size but I would prefer it in the small size :sad:

5. They're so cute in person!! I havent seen Malochite yet but I'm excited to. So far the lapis Is my favorite.

6. I love the Lapis one as well! it's very expensive compared to the others at $6700. I wish it came in a bracelet but i'm kind of glad it doesn't...less temptation :graucho:

7. Does it come in the ring? I can't decide if I want a necklace or ring.

8. From Cartier IM. I think the pierced earrings look really nice! I may need to see them...:smile:

Attached Files:

9. lapis x diamonds are $12,900. All diamonds are $21,800. I hope they are not heavy...

Attached Files:

10. LOVE that ring! Saw on the website it´s even more expensive then the bracelet, thought it would be the other way around.

11. Those lapis and malachite pieces are gorgeous…especially those lapis earrings :O

12. I'm still not a big fan of the design, I don't think it's lux enough for my taste but that malachite necklace with diamonds is gorgeous. The new colored amulette will be in Dubai's btqs by the end of April.