Aminah Abdul Jillil Bow Heels

I'm not sure how they measured it but I measured from the toe tip to heel. Maybe they didn't measure the toe tip because of the pointed heel?
I think the flats run smaller than the sandals because I know I couldn't go any smaller than sz 7 in the flats.

Thank you so much for doing that! I think I might give the bow flats a whirl! I keep scouring eBay for a good deal on them too. eBay and poshmark. haha so far no luck.

Thank you so much for doing that! I think I might give the bow flats a whirl! I keep scouring eBay for a good deal on them too. eBay and poshmark. haha so far no luck.
I'm trying to decide if I should wait to see if there's a small discount for Black Friday or do it now? I kinda don't want to wait lol! Should I even wait for them to reply me on the insole question?

I'm trying to decide if I should wait to see if there's a small discount for Black Friday or do it now? I kinda don't want to wait lol! Should I even wait for them to reply me on the insole question?

They've been pretty responsive to me in the past. Haha, if you can afford it, then why wait! I'd say go for it.

Oh look! The Bow Pump now comes in sz 5? Only in black?

http://aminahabduljillil.com/content/bow-pump#

Aw shucks. I definitely don't want black. I should email them and ask what other colors they will get in size 5.

They've been pretty responsive to me in the past. Haha, if you can afford it, then why wait! I'd say go for it.

Aw shucks. I definitely don't want black. I should email them and ask what other colors they will get in size 5.
They still haven't replied me from yesterday lol! I would be very unhappy if I ordered a size 6 and then a size 5 comes out later on. I want the red flats.

My shipping to Singapore is going to be $56 :shocked: I wonder if I can wait til I get back to LA... Need a lot of willpower!

They still haven't replied me from yesterday lol! I would be very unhappy if I ordered a size 6 and then a size 5 comes out later on. I want the red flats.

My shipping to Singapore is going to be $56 :shocked: I wonder if I can wait til I get back to LA... Need a lot of willpower!

Wow $56 yea I'd wait to see if they respond. I didn't mean they respond right away. haha, I think her team is pretty small.

I haven't seen a lot of the flats come up either. I think I saw some green ones recently but I'm didn't want green. I'm hoping to find the sandals in red in my size!

$56 for international shipping isn't bad considering shipping to Hawaii was $40.
The shipping cost is the main reason I haven't ordered another pair from the online store. Waiting for a pair to pop up on eBay lol

$56 for international shipping isn't bad considering shipping to Hawaii was $40.
The shipping cost is the main reason I haven't ordered another pair from the online store. Waiting for a pair to pop up on eBay lol

That is true. And it's FedEx Priority so it will be fast. I just want to hear what they say about size 5 in case I order and couple weeks later they suddenly have 5!

Hope you girls find yours on eBay soon! I don't do green either. Love love the red and don't mind the black! Hope they do nude flats too, like the sandals.

Wow $56 yea I'd wait to see if they respond. I didn't mean they respond right away. haha, I think her team is pretty small.
I heard back from them today. Here's their reply:

[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]Thank you for contacting us![/FONT][FONT=Arial,sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]The Insole Measurements for the Size 6 Bow Flat are:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]9.3 " L[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]2.7" W[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Hope that this information is helpful in you deciding if the size 6 would be suitable for you.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Kind regards![/FONT]

I think the measurements sound do-able! In fact, the width may be a little tight.

I heard back from them today. Here's their reply:

[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]Thank you for contacting us![/FONT][FONT=Arial,sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]The Insole Measurements for the Size 6 Bow Flat are:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]9.3 " L[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]2.7" W[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Hope that this information is helpful in you deciding if the size 6 would be suitable for you.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Kind regards![/FONT]

I think the measurements sound do-able! In fact, the width may be a little tight.

I heard back from them today too. hahaha, the bow pump and the ivory crystal pump, the red pump is going to be listed in a few weeks. nothing on the flats yet.