America's Next Top Model! - MAJOR SPOILER HERE! DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Yoooooooo Hooooooooo! DANIELLE WON! I love that girl! A good speach coach and she's on her way!!!:biggrin:

2. i'm SOOOOOOOOOOO happy she won her cover girl photo was to die for......absolutely gorgeous :yes:

3. She needs a really good speech coach like ASAP. She's beautiful, but she's so hard to understand!

4. So true! I LOVE her face! AND HER SMILE!:yes: She's just adorable!

5. ohhh. i vowed to never watch ANTM after the last season where they chose the WRONG winner and I can't believe I actually stuck to my vow!

My sis has this season TIVO'd for me if I ever change my mind though so maybe I'll watch it this summer.

6. at least it wasn't jade!!

7. I knew she would win! I just finished watching it! =) She's so CUTE! I love her!

8. I am so happy she won! Love her personality and beauty! If the speech coach never works she'll still be a great photo and runway lady!

9. Yep!:yes:

10. oh my god you did spoil that for me!

11. I second everyone who said that at least it wasn't jade. That girl has a serious attitude problem. I'd like to give her a good smack across the head!

12. Gotta 3rd or 4th that. With that attitude she'd never be liked. :huh:

13. ohhhhhhh , i thought Joanie would win(no offense, i think Danielle is nice too)!! she is so gorgeous and takes great pics!!!

14. Personally I didn't think Jade was pretty. I liked Sara. I thought she was so pretty. Too bad she missed the final 3.

15. I liked both of the final two, (so glad Jade was finally given the boot!) but I was hoping Joanie would win. I really liked her shots, but Danielle definitely was better on the runway.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice