Amazing Lanvin Pencil Cat Bag

I took the train from palm beach to Miami today to buy one of these and was so disappointed. The leather seemed very poor quality, the bag was not lightweight in a good way, but in a chinsey way. For the hobo, every time you stepped the strap hardware very loudly hits the cat handle. The logo stamp was crooked. The leather colors didn’t look rich enough. If it were half the price I’d consider, since I’m a certified cat lady, but the price does not match the quality.

I’ve thought about this bag a lot, but for me, it would simply be a consolation prize for my inability to acquire the Mary Katrantzou bulgari snake bag. I don’t think that the proportion of handle to bag size would suit me, and i would almost never wear it. For this particular bag, i would also prefer a heavier weight handle.

I took the train from palm beach to Miami today to buy one of these and was so disappointed. The leather seemed very poor quality, the bag was not lightweight in a good way, but in a chinsey way. For the hobo, every time you stepped the strap hardware very loudly hits the cat handle. The logo stamp was crooked. The leather colors didn’t look rich enough. If it were half the price I’d consider, since I’m a certified cat lady, but the price does not match the quality.
So disappointing

As a certified cat lover, I adore this bag. If they come out with a slightly larger hobo, I’m definitely getting one. Love that cat handle, just love it :love:

I love your avatar:love:, also love cats...

I'm also considering this bag, I like the light pink hobo version with the silver handle that they have in the current summer collection.
I've just lately been noticing Lanvin again, I hope the new designer lasts a while.

Anyone on here who bought any cat handle bags?