Amazing JULY 2018 Vuitton Purchases!

My feelings was hurt when I went to LV store and showed to the SA that the glazing of my neverfull bag was not only on the sides but also some were over painted on the leather strap and on the chaps attached to the bag. It looks like someone was drunk when they were glazing the straps. The SA said because it is handmade that it is okay the bag is not always perfect. He also said that all LV bags go through quality control which means that they are not defective when they passed QC and sold to clients. I immediately contradicted him and I said “No, I had a Graceful bag that was defective which I returned.” And guess what was his reply to me? “Because you already used the bag for a long time and then you returned it.” He did not even check my record and said that to me. Then he said again, “or you could have done something to the bag”. Can you believe what he just said to me?! I was so pissed but I kept calm and said to him nicely, “I had the Graceful bag and returned it immediately because the magnets were repelling/not attracting so my bag doesnt close.” In my mind, am I that good that I can modify the bag to make it defective? I just left the store and that’s my bye bye to LV.

Oh no, I can understand your feelings about that situation! And that is what could happen with just one SA, that the customer buys never again the brand. But if you love LV, search for another SA, maybe in another store but you can try in the same store. In my (huge) store are a lot of nice SA, some rude, 2 wonderful ones. Ordering online can also be a possibility. But I can also totally understand when you‘re done with LV for that reason. SA‘s represent the house, their values and so on...

Oh wow, this bandeau is really pretty! Thinner than the other ones I have purchased, but the same length. Oh and BTW a lot of the different bandeaus are actually available on the US site right now!
View attachment 4120265
Just to show size difference between Monogram Confidential and this JEU DE LOUIS BB View attachment 4120266
They really are pretty.