Amarante roxburry drive ?

fredbelgium

Oct 7, 2006
hi folks,

i've done some shopping with my mom this saturday and while i was exchanging the tobago pocket organiser for the denim flat pouch, she fall in love with the roxburry drive model.

I've told her there is a new color around the corner and she's very excited about it ... but do you think if the roxburry dr will be available in amarente ?

Fred

Unknown to me at this point, but I'm hoping that the Biscayne Bay PM will appear in the new color - I saw what I think was a photoshopped pict of it in a really dark color with honeyed patina and it looked fantastic.

But the Roxbury is always in style, and it is fantastic in Pomme if you can get your hands on it.

I Though the armante was just an INCLUSION color... not soon to be Vernis... I know the Pomme was both but past Vernis colors wern't always teamed up with inclusion..

correct me if I am wrong

I Though the armante was just an INCLUSION color... not soon to be Vernis... I know the Pomme was both but past Vernis colors wern't always teamed up with inclusion..

correct me if I am wrong

Now that you mention it, I wonder if this is true because I tried to ask about the new vernis color at the boutique, and they thought I was nuts!